Data base Manager(1673 Views)
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfils a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include:
- Enforcing the Rule of Law
- Fighting corruption by strengthening transparency and accountability
- Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff
- Respecting human rights and enhancing the relationship of police and public
- Protecting Afghan borders
- Promoting women’s participation in the police
- Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities
- Managing ANP structural reviews and the stationing of police forces
- Countering the illegal production and trade of narcotics
In order to enhance the effectiveness of international assistance provided to the Ministry of Interior Affairs and change it to demand driven approach, the Ministry of Interior Affairs has established the General Directorate for International Cooperation with two subordinate directorates of Aid Coordination and Needs Assessment and Coordination.
The role of the General Directorate for International Cooperation is to interact between MoIA and all its international partners regarding all international cooperation.
|Date Posted:||26 Nov 2016||Reference:||0099MOIA|
|Closing Date:||06 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
1. Manage and lead all the activities of the Database department in an effective manner in order to fulfil its responsibilities and comprehensive reforms to create the perfect working environment and offering better service;
2. Ensure the provision and offering accurate, effective and updated information to the Ministry of Interior, donor countries and organizations;
3. Create a comprehensive coordination mechanism within the MoIA for a better and more effective information exchange system and to ensure high information equality;
4. Lead on the design, development and deployment of the Database;
5. Ensure the security of the Database and its data and taking in consideration all privacy policies of MoIA;
6. Approval authority for Database modifications entered in the Task Tracker;
7. Identifying the need for information and knowledge products (analysis and reports) required by GDIC & MoIA;
8. Leading on communication and dissemination of aid reports and analytical findings within MOIA and amongst donors;
9. Liaison with Ministry of Finance DAD Database managers to ensure data consistency and requirements for data sharing;
10. Developing and transferring skills, and provide training for the staff of the Department and support them in order to offer better service;
11. Submit required analytical reports as required;
12. Any other duties, as required.
IV. Impact of Results
Achieving GDIC’s goals, mandate and vision and MoIA 5-Year Strategy through running, updating, maintaining and securing the database content, and to make it available for MoIA, donors, international partners and the Afghan people.
• Knowledge of Afghan organization and management structures required;
• Knowledge of Afghan Government and management structures preferred;
• Excellent Information Technology Skills
• Knowledge of Management Information Systems “MIS”
• Excellent Knowledge of C++, SQL, Visual Basics, Access and many other Database Development programs
• Excellent language skills in one of the local languages plus English;
• Excellent communication skills required;
• Excellent writing skills required;
• Computer literacy required, including spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, web required;
• Effective and proven communication and coordination skills required.
• Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment;
• Experience with International Organization;
• Organized, able to work independently and interdependently;
• Self-direction and reliability.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology and relevant areas.
Experience: Minimum of1 years’ professional experience in similar role
Language Requirements: Excellent written and spoken command of Dari and English
Afghanistan - Kabul
کاندیدان محترم میتوانند (CV) یا خلص سوانح خویش را همرا با کاپی اسناد تحصیلی از تاریخ 06/قوس/1395 الی 16/قوس/1395 به ایمیل آدرس ذیل بفرستند:
و یا به شماره 0785006877 در تماس شوند.
نوت : قابل یادآوری نیز میباشد کاندیدان محترم عنوان پست های متذکره را در هنگام فرستادن درخواستی مشخص نموده تا شامل لیست نهائی بگردند و لایحه وظایف را نیز مطالعه نمایند.
|More jobs in this category|
|Internship at DACAAR||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|
|Country Director at Afghan Knowledge Solution||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Contract Compliance Advisor for Health Promot.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|
|GENERAL LABOURER at Resolute Support||Kabul||09 Feb 2018|
|Gender Officer at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Advocacy Officer PFM at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Jan 2018|
|Marketing/Placement Officer at ATVI||Kabul||19 Jan 2018|
|امام مسجد at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Jan 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|