Document Translation Manager(1306 Views)
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfils a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include:
- Enforcing the Rule of Law
- Fighting corruption by strengthening transparency and accountability
- Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff
- Respecting human rights and enhancing the relationship of police and public
- Protecting Afghan borders
- Promoting women’s participation in the police
- Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities
- Managing ANP structural reviews and the stationing of police forces
- Countering the illegal production and trade of narcotics
In order to enhance the effectiveness of international assistance provided to the Ministry of Interior Affairs and change it to demand driven approach, the Ministry of Interior Affairs has established the General Directorate for International Cooperation with two subordinate directorates of Aid Coordination and Needs Assessment and Coordination.
The role of the General Directorate for International Cooperation is to interact between MoIA and all its international partners regarding all international cooperation.
|Date Posted:||26 Nov 2016||Reference:||0100MOIA|
|Closing Date:||06 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
1. Manage and lead all the activities of the Database department in an effective manner in order to fulfil its responsibilities and comprehensive reforms to create the perfect working environment and offering better service;
2. Ensure timely, accurate and reliable translation
3. Provide GDIC with high level written translation of reports, presentations, MOUs, agreements and other document in English and one of Afghanistan’s official languages.
Write, review, edit, proofread and format official documents and other related materials to ensure accuracy, clarity and consistency of high level documents.
4. Provide GDIC with simultaneous interpretation in the meetings, seminars, workshops, conferences and other fora;
5. Proofread of documents to ensure high quality and accuracy of translation;
6. Have close cooperation with the Database Department and making the necessary documents available for them;
7. Ensure that the translation equipment are maintained, up to date and available for GDIC use;
8. Maintain records and files of work and revisions;
9. Develop and transfer skills, and provide training for the staff of the Department and support them in order to offer better service;
IV. Impact of Results
Achieving GDIC’s goals, mandate and vision through managing the document translation department and providing the general directorate with written translation of documents and verbal translation in the meetings.
• Knowledge of Afghan organization and management structures required;
• Knowledge of Afghan Government and management structures preferred;
• Skills of High level Translations and Interpretations
• Accurate and meaningful translation of high level and important documents
• Excellent language skills in all three language which is Dari, Pashto and English
• Translation skills on government correspondences and documents, Strategic agreement and most official papers and reports
• Computer literacy required, including spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, web required;
• Effective and proven communication and coordination skills required.
• Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment;
• Experience with International Organization;
• Organized, able to work independently and interdependently;
• Self-direction and reliability.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above in Arts, Public Administration, Social Science and relevant areas.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year’ professional experience in similar role
Language Requirements: Excellent written and spoken command of Dari and English
Afghanistan - Kabul
کاندیدان محترم میتوانند (CV) یا خلص سوانح خویش را همرا با کاپی اسناد تحصیلی از تاریخ 06/قوس/1395 الی 16/قوس/1395 به ایمیل آدرس ذیل بفرستند:
و یا به شماره 0785006877 در تماس شوند.
نوت : قابل یادآوری نیز میباشد کاندیدان محترم عنوان پست های متذکره را در هنگام فرستادن
|More jobs in this category|
|National Gender Officer at DABS||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Assistant Director of Admissions (Re-advertis.. at American University of..||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Senior National Water Resources Specialist, at Ministery of Energy and Wa..||Kabul||05 Dec 2017|
|Evaluation specialist Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Human Resource Workforce Planning Senior Advi.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|ICU Project Coordinator at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Introduction to graduates studies (IGS) Co-Te.. at American University of..||Kabul||07 Dec 2017|
|External Communications Specialist at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Deve..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Jawana Participants Recruitment Officer at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Plumber at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|M&E Assistant at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Course Facilitator at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kandahar||22 Nov 2017|
|Gender Officer at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||20 Nov 2017|
|Social Safeguard Specialist at Directorate General Public Private Partner..||Kabul||20 Nov 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|