Head of Consultant Coordination Department(940 Views)
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfils a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include:
- Enforcing the Rule of Law
- Fighting corruption by strengthening transparency and accountability
- Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff
- Respecting human rights and enhancing the relationship of police and public
- Protecting Afghan borders
- Promoting women’s participation in the police
- Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities
- Managing ANP structural reviews and the stationing of police forces
- Countering the illegal production and trade of narcotics
In order to enhance the effectiveness of international assistance provided to the Ministry of Interior Affairs and change it to demand driven approach, the Ministry of Interior Affairs has established the General Directorate for International Cooperation with two subordinate directorates of Aid Coordination and Needs Assessment and Coordination.
The role of the Aid Coordination Directorate is to act as the main point of contact within the MoI for international stakeholders regarding proposed and ongoing assistance (including projects, trainings, advisors) to MoI/ANP reform, according to the Ministry’s five-year strategy and operational plans.
|Date Posted:||26 Nov 2016||Reference:||0101MOIA|
|Closing Date:||06 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
1. Creating and maintenance of advisors database in numerous areas in MoIA;
2. Assisting throughout MoIA in development of advisors ToR, with aim to avoid duplication of efforts and achieved long term MoIA strategic goals and objectives;
3. Map the departments that need assistance and ensure that their needs for advisors are met within the contexts of MoIA;
4. Ensure that the skills of the provided advisors to MoIA are according to the needs and to assigned tasks;
5. Cooperate with donors and other institutions on M&E of advisors achievements;
6. Arrange and participate in meetings regarding MoIA’s advisors.
7. Advisors performance assessment and the impact assessment of programs
8. Submit required analytical reports as required;
9. Any other duties as required.
IV. Impact of Results
The key result will be to assist the ACD to develop into its office which will enable the GDIC/MoIA to effectively coordinate international assistance, change it from supply driven to demand and needs driven approach and make the most efficient use of resources in order to realize MoIA’s vision and achieve its strategic objectives, thereby avoiding duplication of effort and limiting wastage of resources.
• Knowledge of Afghan organization and management structures required;
• Knowledge of Afghan Government and management structures preferred;
• Excellent language skills in one of the official local languages plus English;
• Excellent communication skills required;
• Excellent writing skills required;
• Top Presentation Skills and Development of high level reports
• Computer literacy required, including spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, web required;
• Effective and proven communication and coordination skills required.
• Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment;
• Experience with International Organization in strategic coordination affairs on programs;
• Proven work skills within the donors relations and coordination.
• Organized, able to work independently and interdependently;
• Self-direction and reliability.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above in Public Administration, Management or either Strategic Communications and Social Science
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in similar role
Language Requirements: Excellent written and spoken command of Dari and English
Afghanistan - Kabul
کاندیدان محترم میتوانند (CV) یا خلص سوانح خویش را همرا با کاپی اسناد تحصیلی از تاریخ 06/قوس/1395 الی 16/قوس/1395 به ایمیل آدرس ذیل بفرستند:
و یا به شماره 0785006877 در تماس شوند.
نوت : قابل یادآوری نیز میباشد کاندیدان محترم عنوان پست های متذکره را در هنگام فرستادن درخواستی مشخص نموده تا شامل لیست نهائی بگردند و لایحه وظایف را نیز مطالعه نمایند.
|More jobs in this category|
|رئیس عمومی نظارت و سیستم.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Intern at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||09 Aug 2017|
|Storekeeper/Accounting Technician FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||07 Aug 2017|
|Programme Officer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Researcher Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Servi..||Multi Cities||03 Aug 2017|
|Accounting Technician FSN -06 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||01 Aug 2017|
|TOOL ROOM/STORES CLERK FSN-05 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|VISA ASSISTANT (FSN-7) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Procurement Specialist for Goods at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Poultry Technician Kandahar at NEI (Nutrition and Education International..||Kandahar||19 Aug 2017|
|Currency Exchange Manager at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|Social Organizer at DACAAR||Balkh||28 Jul 2017|
|SECURITY INVESTIGATOR FSN-08 TRAINEE LEVEL FS.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|