Head of Reporting and Relations Department(1413 Views)
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfils a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include:
- Enforcing the Rule of Law
- Fighting corruption by strengthening transparency and accountability
- Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff
- Respecting human rights and enhancing the relationship of police and public
- Protecting Afghan borders
- Promoting women’s participation in the police
- Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities
- Managing ANP structural reviews and the stationing of police forces
- Countering the illegal production and trade of narcotics
In order to enhance the effectiveness of international assistance provided to the Ministry of Interior Affairs (MOIA) and change it to demand driven approach, the MOIA has established the General Directorate for International Cooperation with two subordinate directorates of Aid Coordination and Needs Assessment and Coordination.
The role of the Aid Coordination Directorate is to act as the main point of contact within the MOIA for international stakeholders regarding proposed and ongoing assistance (including projects, trainings, advisors) to MOIA/ANP reform, according to the Ministry’s five-year strategy and operational plans.
|Date Posted:||26 Nov 2016||Reference:||0103MOIA|
|Closing Date:||06 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
1. Primary liaison point for external stakeholders and donors to the GDIC/MoIA;
2. Develop and maintain positive working relationship and liaison mechanisms with international partners, both formal and informal;
3. Assist in organizing International Police Coordination Board (IPCB) monthly and board meetings;
4. Assist in the preparation of meetings, engagements, events and campaigns for the that require international participation;
5. Establish a robust presence of the General Directorate of International Cooperation generally, and specifically the Aid Coordination Directorate among international partners, including but not limited to participation in external meetings, conferences and fora;
6. Develop a strategic communication plan for ACD regarding its interaction with international partners;
7. Draft recommendations and policy papers for review by General Directorate senior management, notably in areas that will strengthen relationships with external international partners;
8. Make regular reports for ACD highlighting areas of concern and recommendations for way forward;
9. Submit required analytical reports as required;
10. Any other duties as required.
IV. Impact of Results
The key result will be to assist the ACD to develop into its office which will enable the GDIC/MoIA to effectively coordinate international assistance, change it from supply driven to demand and needs driven approach and make the most efficient use of resources in order to realize MoIA’s vision and achieve its strategic objectives, thereby avoiding duplication of effort and limiting wastage of resources.
• Knowledge of Afghan organization and management structures required;
• Knowledge of Afghan Government and management structures preferred;
• Excellent language skills in one of the local languages plus English;
• Excellent communication skills required;
• Excellent writing skills required;
• Computer literacy required, including spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, web required;
• Effective and proven communication and coordination skills required.
• Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment;
• Experience with International Organization;
• Organized, able to work independently and interdependently;
• Self-direction and reliability.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in similar role
Language Requirements: Excellent written and spoken command of Dari and English
Afghanistan - Kabul
کاندیدان محترم میتوانند (CV) یا خلص سوانح خویش را همرا با کاپی اسناد تحصیلی از تاریخ 06/قوس/1395 الی 16/قوس/1395 به ایمیل آدرس ذیل بفرستند:
و یا به شماره 0785006877 در تماس شوند.
نوت : قابل یادآوری نیز میباشد کاندیدان محترم عنوان پست های متذکره را در هنگام فرستادن درخواستی مشخص نموده تا شامل لیست نهائی بگردند و لایحه وظایف را نیز مطالعه نمایند.
|More jobs in this category|
|Business Support Assistant (Booking) at United Nations-World Food Program..||Kabul||04 Feb 2018|
|تحویلدار at DABS||Kabul||30 Jan 2018|
|Internship at DACAAR||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|
|Country Director at Afghan Knowledge Solution||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|GENERAL LABOURER at Resolute Support||Kabul||09 Feb 2018|
|Gender Officer at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|