Project Evaluation and Coordination Manager(1476 Views)
rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include:
- Enforcing the Rule of Law
- Fighting corruption by strengthening transparency and accountability
- Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff
- Respecting human rights and enhancing the relationship of police and public
- Protecting Afghan borders
- Promoting women’s participation in the police
- Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities
- Managing ANP structural reviews and the stationing of police forces
- Countering the illegal production and trade of narcotics
In order to enhance the effectiveness of international assistance provided to the Ministry of Interior Affairs (MOIA) and change it to demand driven approach, the MOIA has established the General Directorate for International Cooperation with two subordinate directorates of Aid Coordination and Needs Assessment and Coordination.
The role of the Aid Coordination Directorate is to act as the main point of contact within the MOIA for international stakeholders regarding proposed and ongoing assistance (including projects, trainings, advisors) to MOIA/ANP reform, according to the Ministry’s five-year strategy and operational plans.
|Date Posted:||26 Nov 2016||Reference:||0104MOIA|
|Closing Date:||06 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
1. Coordinate between MOIA and international donors at all stages of the project process;
2. Monitor and evaluate on-going projects and report on achievements;
3. Ensure obtaining of updated information on project progress and report to donors;
4. Monitor and evaluate the existing advisors, SMEs and NTAs;
5. Coordinate with relevant international partners and GD of M&E to evaluate the projects implemented by different partners;
6. Submit analysis reports to GDIC senior management regarding any duplication of efforts or inefficiencies in projects and placement of advisors;
7. Assist the ACD in developing a detailed plan monitoring and evaluation of advisor and projects;
8. Submit required analytical reports as required;
9. Any other duties as required.
IV. Impact of Results
The key result will be to assist the GDIC to develop into an office which will enable the MOIA to effectively coordinate international assistance, change it from supply driven to demand and needs driven approach and make the most efficient use of resources in order to realize MOIA’s vision and achieve its strategic objectives, thereby avoiding duplication of effort and limiting wastage of resources.
• Knowledge of Afghan organization and management structures required;
• Knowledge of Afghan Government and management structures preferred;
• Excellent communication skills required;
• Excellent writing skills required;
• Computer literacy required, including spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, web required;
• Experience of project development and project management required;
• Experience of Monitoring, evaluation, research and assessment required;
• Effective and proven communication and coordination skills required;
• Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment;
• Experience with International Organization;
• Organized, able to work independently and interdependently;
• Self-direction and reliability.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in similar role
Language Requirements: Excellent written and spoken command of Dari and English
Afghanistan - Kabul
کاندیدان محترم میتوانند (CV) یا خلص سوانح خویش را همرا با کاپی اسناد تحصیلی از تاریخ 06/قوس/1395 الی 16/قوس/1395 به ایمیل آدرس ذیل بفرستند:
و یا به شماره 0785006877 در تماس شوند.
نوت : قابل یادآوری نیز میباشد کاندیدان محترم عنوان پست های متذکره را در هنگام فرستادن درخواستی مشخص نموده تا شامل لیست نهائی بگردند و لایحه وظایف را نیز مطالعه نمایند.
|More jobs in this category|
|Business Support Assistant (Booking) at United Nations-World Food Program..||Kabul||04 Feb 2018|
|تحویلدار at DABS||Kabul||30 Jan 2018|
|Internship at DACAAR||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Cook at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|
|Country Director at Afghan Knowledge Solution||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|GENERAL LABOURER at Resolute Support||Kabul||09 Feb 2018|
|Gender Officer at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|