Field Support Representative(5108 Views)
About Arianna Professional Logistic Services
With headquarters in Kabul, Afghanistan, Arianna Professional Logistic Services (APLS) provides superior Field Support Services for the implementation of Harris Products and Services in Afghanistan, serving both the domestic and international sectors. APLS brings a fresh and innovative approach to Field Support Services, acting as liaison between the end-user and the Prime Contractor.
As experts in project management APLS is involved in every stage. Our extensive skills encompass all aspects of implementation and operation, including Harris systems training and technical field support. Typically, we are on-site at the locations handling client’s concerns, providing functional and technical training and support, and resolving any and all troubleshooting issues that arise when the client initiates system usage in a live setting.
Exceptional functional and technical expertise coupled with extensive industry knowledge makes APLS the ideal choice for a business partner to manage the implementation of any project.
The Field Support Representative (FSR) will be responsible for providing our on-site technical customer service and Training. This position will include high scale technical duties, and written service reports. This is a customer facing position.
|Date Posted:||26 Nov 2016||Reference:||06 FSR|
|Closing Date:||25 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Install, service and maintain Radio/Networking equipment at designated locations
• Act as technical consultant and liaison with customer management and technical counterparts
• Perform Technical analysis and/or “collect Data”
• Work with Team Leader and attend meetings
• Conduct preventative maintenance and provide Technical Support to the customer
• Maintain a Log Sheet of activities
• Travel and work overtime, as required
• Be responsible for all aspects of safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of all assigned gear required
• Conducts training sessions and assists in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities. May assist with updating course documentation on a continuous basis to ensure timeliness and relevance
• Provide instruction to military students and civilians in advanced individual and/or collective training for all Tactical and Strategic systems to support Mobile Training Team (MTT) missions
• Position includes formal platform instruction and hands on training with appropriate military equipment in a local field environment or hostile zones.
• Technical Trainers will teach, mentor, and coach students; provide an example of professionalism to the students. Lead students through a government-approved program of instruction in a classroom and outdoor setting using military training model
• Test students on each block of instruction and provide remedial training and retesting as needed. Assist in course development as required
• Stay flexible to changing schedules and requirements, ensuring standards of training are achieved. Operate independently with little direct supervision
• Able to do job operations which is not against accepted rights
• other tasks which will be given to employee by office
• Technical certification from HARRIS Corporation for radio devices (RF-7800-H, RF-7800W, RF-7850M, RF-7850s, RF-7800), any other certificate is an advantage
• Having passed PCAS/screening is considered an advantage
• 1 year experience of working with HARRIS radio devices
• Report writing skills
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Afghanistan Security Forces; Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager
• Have a minimum of one year hands-on technical experience with networking systems
• Must be proficient in the English and Dari or Pashtu languages with good communication skills
• Bachelor of computer science/ Diploma of computer science
• CCNA and MCSE online certifications will be preferred
• Afghan National only
• Ability and willingness to travel regularly within assigned territory, at times requiring overnight stay, as required
• Ability and willingness to work overtime, as required
• Ability and willingness to work frequently in a hostile and/or military environment requiring use of Personal Safety Equipment and exposure to combat zone, as required
• Ability and willingness to comply with stringent drug testing and background check requirements set by customer safety requirements, as required
Please note that APLS does NOT provide technical training for HARRIS radios.
Afghanistan - Badakhshan
- Sar-e Pol
Diploma, IT - Software
APLS will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Afghanistan for this position. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the provided email address no later than 25.Dec.2016 - 15:00.
your email title must be 06 Field Support Representative, otherwise your application will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|System Analyst at NETLINKS||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|HRH Systems Developer (Re-Advertised) at Futures Group Global Outreach||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Senior Software Developer (Re-Announcement) at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Specialist-PMIS (Software Developer) at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|