Project Management Trainer(607 Views)
About Afghanistan Civil Service Institute
The Independent Administration Reform and Civil Service Commission (IARCSC) was established in 1382 to manage and lead the government’s efforts to reform and improve public administration in Afghanistan so as to meet the development needs of the country.
Capacity Building for Results Facility “CBR” is an Afghan led reform and capacity building program, funded through Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) under the Afghan National Budget. CBR program is managed by the Ministry of Finance and IARCSC and is supervised by a Steering Committee which is composed from the Minister of Finance and the Chairman of IARCSC. The CBR aims to assist the government in improving the capacity and performance of select line ministries in carrying out their mandates and delivering services to the Afghan people. To help reduce the reliance on externally financed staff, CBR supports the creation of a specialized and highly qualified cadre of civil servants, with the capacity to manage critical government reforms, and ensure that critical services are sustained. Specific capacity and institution building programs will be implemented with systematic monitoring of and reporting on results. All line ministries can participate in CBR, while the level of support is based on results.
Purpose of the Post:
The trainer will develop, and deliver training modules for Mid-level Management Development program.
|Date Posted:||26 Nov 2016||Reference:||ARTF/IARCSC/CSMD/4053/11/2016|
|Closing Date:||06 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The trainer will perform the following specific tasks or functions (which may be modified according to the demands of the CBR Project Management Committee).
1. Design and develop the courses, content, training materials, continuous assessments/question bank.
2. Deliver the Project Management training module/s for MMD program which will cover the following subjects:
• Introduction to project management and its concepts
• Understanding the Project Management Process, Groups involved in Project Management and relevant Areas of Knowledge
• Managing the scope of the Project, project timeline and cost of the project
• Managing and Maintaining the Quality Control
• Managing the Human Resource available for the project
• Plan and manage the communication for the project
• Take into account the risk involved in the project
• Plan and procure the project
• Identify, plan, manage and control stakeholder engagement in the project
3. Ensure that the curriculum and content delivery pedagogy in the courses is congruent and sequenced appropriately taking into consideration the grades and experience of the MMD participants.
4. Develop and deliver the training module that there is a healthy balance between classroom training and practical learning.
5. Develop a time-line activity chart for the assigned subjects and modules of MMD classes.
6. Advise the Training team on new methods and techniques in class teaching.
7. Support the development the capacities to the Tashkeel staff of ACSI.
8. Share the lesson learnt with relative departments of ACSI.
9. Use the updated and latest techniques and methods in conducting the classes for MMD.
10. Perform any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the organization.
Project Management Trainer will report to Director Training Regulations/ACSI
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
The trainer would have (in order of preference):
1. At least a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Public Administration, BBA, Project Management or other relevant subjects with minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
2. Have good interpersonal and training skills.
3. Have good written and spoken language ability in Dari or Pashtu and knowing English is plus.
4. Proficiency in the use of computers and MS Office software packages.
5. Have good presentation skills and be familiar with participant-oriented approaches.
6. Working in the field previously is a plus.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Government
Interested Afghans with the required qualifications and experience can apply electronically and send their completed CBR application form, attach only educational documents (attested by the Ministry of Higher Education), copy of Tazkera (National ID) and relevant work certificates, to below application submission email address.
Candidates can visit http://www.afghanexperts.gov.af/?page=Forms_Download_Page to download the soft copy of CBR application form.
Only those who submit their applications along with the requested documents within the set timeframe are considered for the next phase. Incomplete applications will be disqualified from the process.
Applications will not be accepted after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please mention the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Note: Lobbying for a position, whether by the applicant or by any person acting on his or her behalf, shall result in the immediate disqualification of the candidate from further consideration. Applicants are strongly advised to inform potential supporters of this restriction which shall be strictly enforced. All applications have the right to appeal recruitment decisions if they feel that their applications have not been treated fairly.
Phone: 0754924036 and 0754924043
|More jobs in this category|
|کارشناس ارتقای ظرفیت at MOIA||Kabul||04 Mar 2017|
|General English Instructor at Educational Support Organization||Kandahar||03 Mar 2017|
|Lecturer (BCS (Research Study, Compiler Const.. at Jahan University||Kabul||10 Mar 2017|
|Female Information Technology Trainer at ESO||Kabul||24 Feb 2017|
|Music Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||31 Mar 2017|
|Computer Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||31 Mar 2017|
|Teacher at Afghan Aim Consulting Services||Kabul||25 Feb 2017|
|Lecturer / PhD (Law and Politics) at Karwan University||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|WIE Scholarship Microsoft Office Certificatio.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|
|Adobe Creative Cloud Certification in digital.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|
|Lecturer at Karwan University||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Vice Chancellor Academics at Morra Educational Complex||Kabul||25 Feb 2017|
|English Language & Computer Instructor at Bo Ali Seena English Language C..||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Senior English Language Instructors at Muslim English Language Programme||Kabul||17 Mar 2017|
|Lecturer (BCS, BBA, اقتصاد, حقوق و.. at Jahan University||Kabul||01 Mar 2017|