Software Project Manager - Kabul Branch(1383 Views)
Giganor is software development for the modern age. We help individuals, startups and big organizations to have their own groundbreaking web and mobile application. Not only do we help them with technical needs but we also help them turn their ideas into big and scalable businesses. We are on the mission to use technology to create a better life for humanity. A career at Giganor offers countless of opportunities and ways to make an impact in a fast growing Company.
The Kabul engineering team is looking for a passionate Senior Project Manager to join our team and help build different applications and systems. You will help in managing various applications including telecom management system, CRM, CMS, Real time notification system, ERP, real time ticketing system, help desk and many more exciting applications and features. Applications we build are used by smart entrepreneurs, top companies and organizations in the world.
Software Project Manager - Kabul Branch
|Date Posted:||27 Nov 2016||Reference:||0017GN|
|Closing Date:||27 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• You will be working closely with the clients, software engineering team, sales team, partners and executives to discuss and clarify the scope of work.
• Create insightful, beautiful and functional features and products that achieve business goals.
• Create product strategy, accurate roadmap and milestones for a delightful customer experience
• Attend client meetings and gather a complete list of deliverables for each project
• Daily or Weekly video conference meeting with clients and partners to discuss and update the status of the project.
• Work with the team and the client to define and create new features and drive customer satisfaction
• Execute smoothly in the face of changing priorities - anticipating staffing needs, risks, and the need for frequent and clear communication internally and with customers
• Great Hindi oral communication skills
Here’s what we can offer:
• Opportunities for aggressive growth and impact on our company’s direction.
• You will work in a friendly environment with smart and like minded people
• We want to create a place where people are excited to come to work everyday
• Fun team events
• Salary: (Negotiable)
• A bunch of other nice perks will come as we grow
• B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or a 4-year institution
• 3+ years software project management work experience building beautiful, scalable web and mobile software
• Ability to lead cross-functionally and communicate well
• You have experience working in a small, lean team with agile and waterfall development methodology
• You should be comfortable using the following collaboration tools: Jira, Github, Google Drive
• Must have a good English written and oral skills
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
Please apply with this subject line (Software Project Manager - Kabul Branch 0017GN)
Apply now and tell us why you’re the best fit for the job.
|More jobs in this category|
|SAN and Backup Admin at GTR Group||Kabul||03 May 2017|
|Network and Security Engineer at GTR Group||Kabul||25 Apr 2017|
|Oracle Database Administrator at GTR Group||Kabul||25 Apr 2017|
|System Administrator at GTR Group||Kabul||25 Apr 2017|
|Web Developer at PomTech ICT Solutions||Herat||31 Dec 2017|
|Senior Information Security Architect at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||05 May 2017|
|IT Security Analyst at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||05 May 2017|