Junior Architect(571 Views)
About PomTech ICT Solutions
PomTech ICT Solutions is an Information & Communication Technology company founded in 2015 in Herat, Afghanistan. PomTech is registered with AISA (Afghanistan Investment Support Agency).
This person will be building a report by going through architecture plans. This report involves identifying and highlighting specific items on the plans, calculating certain areas, and consolidating this information into a report using ComCheck.
|Date Posted:||27 Nov 2016||Reference:||POM-006|
|Closing Date:||08 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Architecture||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
This person will be building reports by going through architecture plans. The reports involves identifying and highlighting specific items on the plans, calculating certain areas, and consolidating this information into a report using ComCheck.
Has strong English skills
Is proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro
Has a good understanding of basic geometry (can calculate area)
Is familiar with and can read architecture plans
Afghanistan - Herat: ENJIL
Bachelors Degree, Architecture
* Please send your CV along with a cover letter electronically to following e-mail.
* Subject line must be: ( Junior Architect – POM-006) otherwise your application will NOT be considered.
* Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered.
* Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
* Due to Urgency of the position, CVs will be reviewed/shortlisted upon receiving.
|More jobs in this category|
|Architect at SWC Construction||Kabul||01 Jan 2017|
|Senior Architect/Civil engineer at Ashyana Architecture & Engineering Co||Kabul||15 Dec 2016|