Insurance Agent - Female(468 Views)
About Sky International Insurance
Sky international insurance
Sky international insurance was incorporated in September 2016. Being purely Afghan Based insurance company, we are capable of being first choice for clients. Our company has commitment to have insurance awareness within the Afghan society.
Through our General insurance lines of business, we will distinguish ourselves by being a highly accessible insurance company. We offer competitive price, excellent service and quality personal and commercial line of insurance products. As part of our ongoing commitment to help you to make insurance choices, Sky international insurance company will strive for excellence in service delivery and client satisfaction.
We are looking for a well motivated female candidate who is able to perform below mentioned duties as Insurance agent.
|Date Posted:||28 Nov 2016||Reference:||SII-VA/2016/11/778|
|Closing Date:||02 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Insurance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
• Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
• Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
• Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
• Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
• Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
• Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
• Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds; reassessing client needs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Meeting Sales Goals,
Motivation for Sales,
Selling to Customer Needs,
People Skills, Product Knowledge,
General Math, Organization Skills, Dependability, Statistical Analysis
University Graduate, English and Business Degree preferred.
Fluent in English, Dari, Pashto
Looking for long term employment
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Insurance
Qualified candidates can send their CVs along with a cover letter to our email address with the subject line mentioning the position title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processing.
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!