Export/Import Manager(588 Views)
About CORE DRILLERS
Core Drillers, Inc. is an Afghanistan registered exploration and mining company established in 2015 with an ambition to conduct professional mineral exploration and mining in Afghanistan. Core Drillers is headquartered in Kabul, Afghanistan and has oversea active coordinating offices located in United State of America, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Turkey which are led by Afghan and international professionals with vast practical, technical and business experience in mining and minerals exploration.
Core Drillers, is committed to grow as a professional, innovative, safe, environmentally responsible and profitable mining company for the long and sustainable benefit of shareholders, government and people. The wellbeing of community is first priority to our company; Supporting local education and training, employing local talents, engaging with community activities, and preferring to purchase local products and services (where possible) are the core values of Core Drillers. Core Drillers, INC strives for excellence through the application of extensive knowledge and experience of our expertise in the mining industry.
Import-export Manager manages data for international shipments and provides support for many steps of the transportation process. He/She will work with customs agents, warehouse staff, shipping companies, and clients. Helps with shipping, receiving, and record keeping for national and international transactions, most of their working day is spent in an office atmosphere as they verify that all documentation adheres to import-export policies and laws. The position is available to those with a degree in commerce or trade with two years of experience with one year experience in related field. Applicants with international trade experience are generally favored by employers.
|Date Posted:||28 Nov 2016||Reference:||CD-010-11-16|
|Closing Date:||10 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Industrial||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
An import-export Manager has a wide range of duties that deal with each step of the shipping process. They track shipments and communicate with clients about the package's progress. Manager shall coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearance on overseas deliveries. Clerks also deal with quotes from prospective shippers and handle claims with insurance companies if any shipment problems happen to occur.
An import-export Manager main task is to provide efficient delivery logistics through data management. They fill out import-export documentation, compile carrier and route assignments, compute international fees for each shipment, and keep track of shipment payments and quotas. Much of this work is done using automated systems that can identify shipments, collect data, and register packages with government agencies and as well as with the internal procedure of Core Drillers.
An import-export Manager must have customer service and negotiation skills to deal with the demands of overseas and local clients. They must be familiar with the legal requirements regarding importing and exporting shipments, as well as Core Drillers’ internal procedures. Manager should also be confident with figures, since they'll have to convert weights, volumes, and currencies for international shipments. Employers favor manager with computer experience.
• As an Export Manager, usually you will be part of a team where your role is vital to the success of the operation and so being able to work as a team player is really important.
• Export Manager is responsible for the allocation of stock to bookings and process shipments in accordance with SOP.
• This role requires the successful candidate to be confident dealing with entry formalities and shipping/cargo terms.
• An Export Manager shall work with FCL (Full Container Loads) and LCL (Less Container Loads). Manager will need to complete customs procedures and work with appointed routed agents and company operated services while some roles may require individuals to have an experience of air, sea and road transport.
• As an Export Manager will be expected to prepare and provide documents to customers in accordance with the terms of shipment standard operating procedures. These shipping terms are pre-defined by both the client and the export company.
. He or she is responsible for receiving invoice after sale and prepare a file for them.
• Export manager must be aware of rules and regulations regarding trade policy of Afghanistan.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Export Manager ought to have good results of the export, especially in basic skills such as Maths, Finance and English, are required.
•The Export Manager shall have good interpersonal skills as this can be client facing and so customer care skills are very important.
• Good attention to detail, this includes continuously monitoring shipments from the point of receipt through to delivery.
• Must be familiar with computer programs e.g Microsoft Office and Database will be preferred.
• Must have good presentation skill.
Degree in Commerce or Trade from recognized university.
• At least two years of experience with one year experience in trade is required.
• Must have strong command on English.
Understanding of all transport terms
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Industrial
Qualified applicants should submit their curriculum vitae (CV) accompanied by a cover letter to Human Resource Manager at submission email provided below. Please include the name of position & vacancy No. in the subject line as (Export/Import Manager-CD-010-11-16). No other documents are need be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Industrial Electrician at heraticecream company||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|