Marketing Officer (Ticketing)(1404 Views)
About Skytravellers.com - Sky Travels
Hi Welcome to Sky Travels & Tours!
Sky Travel & Tours was found in 2005 and is a primary, dynamic and pioneer leader in Afghanistan travel sector with a reputation for excellence in all it does. head quartered in Kabul and is operational in all major areas in Afghanistan, Dubai, Germany, Turkey, India and Netherlands.
Marketing Officer with the experience of Travel & Tourism sector is required for this position to understand the market situation of this industry.
|Date Posted:||28 Nov 2016||Reference:||STT-VA/2016/11/780|
|Closing Date:||09 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• identify and analyze the company’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the Travel & Tourism sector
• Present new services and enhance existing relationships with clients
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• set goals for market share and growth and work towards achieving them
• develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting the company’s product and services to those market
• manage distribution channels
• develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales management
• Undertake marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
• Any other tasks assigned by the senior management
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of marketing experience
• Only candidates with marketing experience in the Travel & Tourism industry will be considered for this position
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, BBA, or Communication
• Excellent communication skills and networking
• Ability to speak Dari, Pashto and English
• Flexibility to work extra hours and during holidays if requested
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Qualified candidates can send their CVs along with a cover letter to our email address with the subject line mentioning the position title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processing. Candidates without Travel & Tourism experience will be ignored.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Product Officer at Albashir Group of Companies||Kabul||02 Jun 2018|
|Creative Specialist at Albashir Group of Companies||Kabul||02 Jun 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Aria Medica||Kabul||25 May 2018|
|Marketing Officer at CARD-F||Kandahar||28 May 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Sky International Insurance||Kabul||26 May 2018|
|Sales Executive at io Global Services Private Limited||Kabul||31 May 2018|
|Sales Executive at Afghan Social Marketing Organization (ASMO)||Kabul||29 May 2018|
|Sales Relationship Officers at Albashir Group of Companies||Kandahar||07 Aug 2018|