Marketing Officer (Ticketing)(602 Views)
About Skytravellers.com - Sky Travels
Hi Welcome to Sky Travels & Tours!
Sky Travel & Tours was found in 2005 and is a primary, dynamic and pioneer leader in Afghanistan travel sector with a reputation for excellence in all it does. head quartered in Kabul and is operational in all major areas in Afghanistan, Dubai, Germany, Turkey, India and Netherlands.
Marketing Officer with the experience of Travel & Tourism sector is required for this position to understand the market situation of this industry.
|Date Posted:||28 Nov 2016||Reference:||STT-VA/2016/11/780|
|Closing Date:||09 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• identify and analyze the company’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the Travel & Tourism sector
• Present new services and enhance existing relationships with clients
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• set goals for market share and growth and work towards achieving them
• develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting the company’s product and services to those market
• manage distribution channels
• develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales management
• Undertake marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
• Any other tasks assigned by the senior management
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of marketing experience
• Only candidates with marketing experience in the Travel & Tourism industry will be considered for this position
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, BBA, or Communication
• Excellent communication skills and networking
• Ability to speak Dari, Pashto and English
• Flexibility to work extra hours and during holidays if requested
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Qualified candidates can send their CVs along with a cover letter to our email address with the subject line mentioning the position title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processing. Candidates without Travel & Tourism experience will be ignored.
|More jobs in this category|
|Key Account Manager at (افغان تیلی کام (سلام||Kabul||27 Jan 2017|
|GEO Marketing Senior Specialist at Etisalat Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Jan 2017|
|فروشنده at J&Z Ltd||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Customer Experience Director at (افغان تیلی کام (سلام||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|General Manager - Sales & Distribution at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Jan 2017|
|Supervisor / Specialist - Postpaid and Data M.. at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Jan 2017|
|Sales Officer at Unique Atlantic Telecommunication LTD||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Sales & Marketing Assistant at TAKTAZ TECHNOLOGIES||Kabul||08 Mar 2017|
|Business Development Manager at ARIA MEDICA||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Social Media Specialist/Marketer at Goharshad||Kabul||30 Jan 2017|
|Night Shift Customer Service Representative at Goharshad||Kabul||30 Jan 2017|
|Business Development Manager at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Gega Light ICT Solutions Company||Kabul||10 Mar 2017|