KYC Officer(1122 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
Vision Financial Services (VFS) is a newly established financial company, offering large number of financial services in the country.
The KYC Officer is a member of the KYC department responsible for opening, amending, reviewing and exiting clients according to established policies and procedures. The KYC officer should also review client’s transactions to detect and report either proposed or completed unusual transactions.
|Date Posted:||29 Nov 2016||Reference:||VFS/VA/2016/015|
|Closing Date:||29 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• The KYC/AML Officer is a member of the KYC department responsible for opening, amending, reviewing and exiting clients according to established policies and procedures. The KYC/AML officer should also review client’s transactions to detect and report either proposed or completed unusual transactions.
• Performing the due diligence on new Clients, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new Clients;
• Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
• Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that organization’s standards are complied with; also that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date;
• Process entries to open/close clients’ account.
• Maintain continuous contact with customer in order to keep customer file updated;
• Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents;
• Have a thorough understanding of client’s business and related parties in order to monitor client’s activities for unusual transactions;
• Responsible for a good understanding of KYC due diligence regulations, policies and procedures.
• Other jobs assigned by the management.
• Compliance qualification is an advantage.
• Strong research and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills in Pashto, Dari and English both in written and verbal.
• Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills
• Ability to work independently and also to liaise with other departments
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must have good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
Bachelor degree in any of (business administration, economics or accounting).
+3 years experience in related fields.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates may send their applications electronically to the below mentioned email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview and test.
|More jobs in this category|
|Settlement Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||12 May 2017|
|KYC Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||12 May 2017|
|LOGISTICS & OPERATIONS MANAGER at Aryazone, Inc.||Kabul||27 Apr 2017|