Junior Officer Collateral Managment & Loan Administration(759 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
As a back office for Commercial Banking and Banking for Small Business Department, responsible for Safe Keeping of collaterals and security documents. Administration of fund based and non-fund based facilities from disbursement up to adjustment/recovery.
|Date Posted:||29 Nov 2016||Reference:||HR 23/11/2016|
|Closing Date:||05 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Acceptance, transfer and Handing over of security documents. Responsible for finalizing
in accordance with the prescribed procedures the required documents regarding cessions, pledges etc.
• Acceptance of securities
• Follow up of securities include incomplete securities, audit deviations and exceptions listed by Collateral Management Department (“CMLA”)
• Transfer of securities
• Handing over of securities
• Responsible for ensuring that all documents are submitted in full when securities are accepted
Capturing of securities
• Responsible for ensuring that all security-related documentation is captured on the system, and filed.
• Responsible for carrying out the following security-related follow-up actions:
• Follow up, correction of missing/faulty securities and exceptions noted
• Updating of securities values
• Review of property valuations
• Review of Business license of borrowers
Securities with policy
• Dispatch of security documents
• Acknowledgement of receipt by companies
• Responsible for following the prescribed procedures for the acceptance, recording, issuing in respect of safe custody items
Processing of reports
• Daily and Monthly
Loan/ Credit Administration:
• To review agreement by ensuring it is signed and stamped and all documents required are fulfilled.
• To ensure registration of collateral (mortgage) complied with regulatory and bank’s policy, safely keep all legal documents under dual control system, and monitor expiry date of collateral/guarantee / evaluation report of property and report the deficiency if any to the senior staff.
• To ensure registration and system update are complied with both external and internal policies (AIB/ DAB)
• To assist customers in all their queries on Bank’s product and seek solution to their requests.
• To perform other tasks as assigned by Relative Manager/ senior staff
• Education : At least Diploma in Economics/Finance or Business
• Specialized knowledge : Knowledge of practical application of Business & Administration Procedures
• Skills : Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
• Abilities : Patient and work in different situations
• Other characteristics such as personal characteristics : Hard working and honest
• Professional Certification: Preferably in Credit/ Finance
• Experience : At least one year in banking / administration/Finance
Afghanistan - Kabul
How to apply:
The application consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitable for the post and send it along with up-to-date CV before closing date, Interested Internal candidates should submit their applications in writing (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) email to the given email address. Or submit hardcopy at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Shahabudin Watt, Haji Yaqoob Square,
Shar-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 0123
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:30am to 03:30pm)
(Thursdays – 8:00am to 1:00pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|Branch Manager at FMFB||Badakhshan||05 Aug 2017|
|IT Western Union Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Samangan||05 Aug 2017|
|Manager, Service Quality (SQ) at FMFB||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Manager, Digital Financial Services at FMFB||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Chief Information Officer at FMFB||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Chief Retail Banking Officer at FMFB||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Chief Business Banking Officer at FMFB||Kabul||08 Aug 2017|
|Deputy CBS Manager at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||24 Aug 2017|
|Branch Risk Officer at FMFB||Parwan||07 Aug 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Baghlan||28 Jul 2017|
|Deputy Branch Manager for Khost at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Khost||31 Jul 2017|
|CSO for Khost at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Khost||31 Jul 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|