Senior Administrative Officer(965 Views)
About Women and Peace Studies Organization
Women and Peace Studies Organization referred as WPSo is a non-governmental and non-profitable organization and aims at
furthering the knowledge and realization of women’s perspectives and roles within the
framework of peace and security in Afghanistan.
Vision: Promoting knowledge and realization that inclusive peace and security frameworks
lead to sustainable peace & harmony in Afghanistan.
Mission: to create & explore knowledge about women leaders in grassroots movements,
empower capacities, and support research and advocacy that will increase peace and security
by systematic inclusion of women’s perspectives and roles in programs, policies and
|Date Posted:||29 Nov 2016||Reference:||0016WPSO|
|Closing Date:||10 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase of equipment, materials, supplies and products or services.
• Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities.
• • Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
• Ensure operations run smoothly within departments such as information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, records management, communications management, security, recycling, event management, IT Service and transportation services.
• Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies.
• Manage schedules and deadlines, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
• Establish a proper documentation and filling system and properly organize internal and external correspondence.
• Regularly update the inventory for the main office as well as maintain proper inventory controls and supervision for proper issuance of inventory items.
• Collection & Process all the bills and recommend them for payment to the finance section and Controlling the work of support staff (guards, cook, cleaner & Driver) and other administrative staff to ensure smooth day to day administrative activities.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for Program staff including flight bookings, hotel reservations, preparation of travel authorizations, processing requests for visas, and so on, if needed.
• Receive and analyze Requests for Procurement of Goods and Services, prepare PR, G/SRN documents, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals.
Prepare comparative analysis along with the purchase committee, purchase orders and other procurement related documents, Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and to streamline the processes.
• Prepare procurement plan and procurement activity schedule for WPSO and its projects through coordination with all departments
• Establish and maintain work program and schedule for ongoing contracts and newly-planned activities.
• Oversee fuel and maintenance of WPSO vehicles & generator in effective and efficient manner.
• Liaising with national programs/departments, government offices and non-government agencies for smoothly implementation of administrative issues.
Preparing the employment & Vendors contracts for all respective staff and vendors and maintaining the documents when required.
• Any other duties as assigned by WPSO management.
Bachlore Degree in Economics, BBA or any other relevant field.
Experience: at least 4 years of experience
IT Skills: Very good knowledge of the MS Office applications
Fluency in Dari/English
Good communication skills both orally and in writing
Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team
Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision
Extent of experience in the field of office management
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please submit your CV to the following email
|More jobs in this category|
|Assistant Service Manager at Habib Gulzar Motors Limited||Kabul||15 Feb 2017|
|Internship at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Kabul||27 Jan 2017|
|Interpreter/Translator at INL/CSSP||Kabul||27 Jan 2017|
|مدیر عمومی تعرفه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewe..||Kandahar||01 Feb 2017|
|Translator and Newsletter Writer Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Jan 2017|
|National Administrative & Finance Assistant at Food and Agriculture Organ..||Kabul||24 Jan 2017|
|Receptionist (Female) at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Cook - آشپز (Guesthouse) at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|