About Women and Peace Studies Organization
Women and PEACE Studies Organization referred as WPSo is a non-governmental and non-profitable organization and aims at furthering the knowledge and realization of women’s perspectives and roles within the
framework of peace and security in Afghanistan.
Vision: Promoting knowledge and realization that inclusive peace and security frameworks
lead to sustainable peace & harmony in Afghanistan.
Mission: to create & explore knowledge about women leaders in grassroots movements,
empower capacities, and support research and advocacy that will increase peace and security
by systematic inclusion of women’s perspectives and roles in programs, policies and
|Date Posted:||29 Nov 2016||Reference:||0019WPSO|
|Closing Date:||10 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare out line for the booklet.
• Research and write one training booklet on child rights vision perspective
• Submit a first, completely researched and written draft before/on 30 November 2016;
• Submit a final draft that incorporates all comments and suggestions of an external review board.
• All research and work should be the author’s original work, with proper citations from reputable Islamic and legal sources;
• The booklet should be strictly formatted in accordance with the pre-discussed and agreed-upon format to ensure consistency between all the booklets;
• Ensure correctness in terms of grammar and spelling.
• All contents of the booklet should be computerized.
• The verses of the Holy Quran should be copied form some specific software of the Holy Quran.
• All relevant Hadis to topic should be copied from shamila library.
• The translation of the verses and Hadiths should be from reliable sources.
• The booklet should have preface, conclusion, questions and table of content.
• The say of any Islamic scholar should be cited properly.
• The booklets should not be less then forty pages.
• Education: Master degree in Law and Sharia
• working experience in writing training booklet: more than ten years experience
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please submit your CV to the following email
|More jobs in this category|
|National Gender Officer at DABS||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Assistant Director of Admissions (Re-advertis.. at American University of..||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Senior National Water Resources Specialist, at Ministery of Energy and Wa..||Kabul||05 Dec 2017|
|Evaluation specialist Re Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Human Resource Workforce Planning Senior Advi.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|ICU Project Coordinator at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Introduction to graduates studies (IGS) Co-Te.. at American University of..||Kabul||07 Dec 2017|
|External Communications Specialist at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Deve..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Jawana Participants Recruitment Officer at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership..||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Plumber at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|M&E Assistant at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Course Facilitator at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kandahar||22 Nov 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|