About Women and Peace Studies Organization
Women and PEACE Studies Organization referred as WPSo is a non-governmental and non-profitable organization and aims at furthering the knowledge and realization of women’s perspectives and roles within the
framework of peace and security in Afghanistan.
Vision: Promoting knowledge and realization that inclusive peace and security frameworks
lead to sustainable peace & harmony in Afghanistan.
Mission: to create & explore knowledge about women leaders in grassroots movements,
empower capacities, and support research and advocacy that will increase peace and security
by systematic inclusion of women’s perspectives and roles in programs, policies and
|Date Posted:||29 Nov 2016||Reference:||0019WPSO|
|Closing Date:||10 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare out line for the booklet.
• Research and write one training booklet on child rights vision perspective
• Submit a first, completely researched and written draft before/on 30 November 2016;
• Submit a final draft that incorporates all comments and suggestions of an external review board.
• All research and work should be the author’s original work, with proper citations from reputable Islamic and legal sources;
• The booklet should be strictly formatted in accordance with the pre-discussed and agreed-upon format to ensure consistency between all the booklets;
• Ensure correctness in terms of grammar and spelling.
• All contents of the booklet should be computerized.
• The verses of the Holy Quran should be copied form some specific software of the Holy Quran.
• All relevant Hadis to topic should be copied from shamila library.
• The translation of the verses and Hadiths should be from reliable sources.
• The booklet should have preface, conclusion, questions and table of content.
• The say of any Islamic scholar should be cited properly.
• The booklets should not be less then forty pages.
• Education: Master degree in Law and Sharia
• working experience in writing training booklet: more than ten years experience
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please submit your CV to the following email
|More jobs in this category|
|District Manager (CCAP) at DACAAR||Nuristan||19 Jun 2018|
|Scholarship for Afghan Females at Advanced Business Consulting (ABC)||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Interns – Bright Future Program at Advanced Business Consulting (ABC)||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Grants & Communications Advisor at DACAAR||Kabul||13 Jun 2018|
|Program Assistant FSN-08 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 May 2018|
|(تحویلدار جنسی (سروبی at DABS||Kabul||04 Jun 2018|
|HRMIS Database Technical Advisor RE Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||28 May 2018|
|Orthopaedic Technician at Ministry of Public Health||Khost||03 Jun 2018|
|Demining Team Medic at Afghan Technical Consultants||Multi Cities||25 May 2018|
|Demining Field Medical Officer (MD) at Afghan Technical Consultants||Multi Cities||25 May 2018|
|Program Assistant (PA) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Balkh||24 May 2018|
|Hygiene & Sanitation Supervisor Emergency Cou.. at DACAAR||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Guard at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afgha..||Herat||27 May 2018|
|Admin /Finance Consultant at Ministry of Public Health||Zabul||26 May 2018|
|ولدنگ کار at DABS||Kabul||27 May 2018|
|تکنیشنن اکسری at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|
|Day and Night Mentors at OVCSP/DM Social Affairs/MoLSAMD||Kabul||26 May 2018|
|Cook آشپز at DRCC||Kabul||24 May 2018|