Budget officer(907 Views)
About Ministry of Education (MoE)
Ministry of education has the outstanding rank among governmental organization of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, in order to render 65% services for the public. Ministry of Education, for the achieving of its valuable goals and Objectives, would like to recruit employees through open competition and merit based selection, consequently to enhance the capacity of civil servants, develop the current governmental management systems, and play the effective professional role in the administrative environment.
The specific responsibilities of the Budget officer will include but are not limited to:
|Date Posted:||03 Dec 2016||Reference:||MOE/Budget /UNESCO/001|
|Closing Date:||06 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparation of allotments based on the documents submitted by program units.
2. Process of allotments (getting the approval of authorities and submission to Ministry of Finance)
3. Follow up of allotments in Ministry of Finance.
4. Enter allotments in the Budget Preparation and Expenditure Tracking (BPET) database.
5. Maintain record of all allotments on the designed format for the purpose of generating reports.
6. Maintaining proper filling system.
7. Checking of submitted documents along with requests for processing of allotments, checking the availability of financial resources.
8. Preparation of Allotments report by 5 programs of MoE.
9. Reconciliation of MoE allotments record with the allotment record of MoF.
10. As part of capacity building, train civil servants counterparts to new developed procedures.
11. Assist the budget officers during the preparation of budget for New Year.
12. Any other tasks given by supervisor
1- have bachelor’s degrees with 4 years experience in the related field
2- Completion of Financial Accounting or related field is advantage.
3- languages: Fluency in Dari/Pashto/ and English is required Skills.
4- Strong analytical skills.
5- Strong oral and written communication skills.
6- Computer office package.
7- Able to work independently and also as a team member
Afghanistan - Kabul
interested Afghan candidates are requested to send their CV via e-mail or mail marking on envelope or in e-mail subject ELA senior finance & procurement officer
,e-mail not having clear subject line will not be accepted .
HRMU, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Address: HRMU, First Office, 4th Floor, first Corridor, Ministry of Education, Deh Afghanan, Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Assistant at UN-Habitat||Kabul||31 Jan 2017|
|Review and Compliance Check Specialist at CARD-F||Kabul||27 Jan 2017|
|عضو مدیریت تهیه وتدارکات at DABS||Kabul||04 Feb 2017|
|Taxation Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||16 Feb 2017|
|Cashier at AAIP ( Ministry of Agriculture )||Kabul||28 Jan 2017|
|Admin / Finance Manager at URS-MegaTech||Kabul||08 Feb 2017|
|مسوول مالی at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republi..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Finance Officer at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Samangan||25 Jan 2017|
|Donor Relations Coordinator at Capital Region Independent Development Aut..||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Kandahar||21 Jan 2017|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Gardez||21 Jan 2017|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Kunduz||21 Jan 2017|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Herat||21 Jan 2017|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Badakhshan||21 Jan 2017|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Nangarhar||21 Jan 2017|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Balkh||21 Jan 2017|
|Senior Finance Specialist at MBAW/MoF||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|
|Chief Financial Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||20 Jan 2017|