Budget officer(1177 Views)
About Ministry of Education (MoE)
Ministry of education has the outstanding rank among governmental organization of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, in order to render 65% services for the public. Ministry of Education, for the achieving of its valuable goals and Objectives, would like to recruit employees through open competition and merit based selection, consequently to enhance the capacity of civil servants, develop the current governmental management systems, and play the effective professional role in the administrative environment.
The specific responsibilities of the Budget officer will include but are not limited to:
|Date Posted:||03 Dec 2016||Reference:||MOE/Budget /UNESCO/001|
|Closing Date:||12 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparation of allotments based on the documents submitted by program units.
2. Process of allotments (getting the approval of authorities and submission to Ministry of Finance)
3. Follow up of allotments in Ministry of Finance.
4. Enter allotments in the Budget Preparation and Expenditure Tracking (BPET) database.
5. Maintain record of all allotments on the designed format for the purpose of generating reports.
6. Maintaining proper filling system.
7. Checking of submitted documents along with requests for processing of allotments, checking the availability of financial resources.
8. Preparation of Allotments report by 5 programs of MoE.
9. Reconciliation of MoE allotments record with the allotment record of MoF.
10. As part of capacity building, train civil servants counterparts to new developed procedures.
11. Assist the budget officers during the preparation of budget for New Year.
12. Any other tasks given by supervisor
1- have bachelor’s degrees with 4 years experience in the related field
2- Completion of Financial Accounting or related field is advantage.
3- languages: Fluency in Dari/Pashto/ and English is required Skills.
4- Strong analytical skills.
5- Strong oral and written communication skills.
6- Computer office package.
7- Able to work independently and also as a team member
Afghanistan - Kabul
interested Afghan candidates are requested to send their CV via e-mail or mail marking on envelope or in e-mail subject ELA senior finance & procurement officer
,e-mail not having clear subject line will not be accepted .
HRMU, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Address: HRMU, First Office, 4th Floor, first Corridor, Ministry of Education, Deh Afghanan, Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Assistant at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||13 May 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist.. at FHI 360 - USWDP Projec..||Kandahar||13 May 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist.. at FHI 360 - USWDP Projec..||Balkh||13 May 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist.. at FHI 360 - USWDP Projec..||Herat||13 May 2017|
|Finance Manager at ARYAZONE||Kabul||04 May 2017|
|Finance Officer for MoMP/PSU at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||09 May 2017|
|Financial Management Specialist at Ministry of Information and Culture||Kabul||10 May 2017|
|Senior Finance Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||06 May 2017|
|Finance Officer at DABS||Kabul||13 May 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||06 May 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist.. at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||04 May 2017|
|Sr. Public Financial Management Specialist (P.. at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||01 May 2017|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|
|AFMIS Officer for MoMP/Finance & Accounting D.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||02 May 2017|
|Finance & Accounting Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||12 May 2017|
|Treasury Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||12 May 2017|
|ACCOUNTANT at OKS Group Logistics||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Afghanistan Broadcasting System (Oqaab)||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|