Budget officer(1565 Views)
About Ministry of Education (MoE)
Ministry of education has the outstanding rank among governmental organization of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, in order to render 65% services for the public. Ministry of Education, for the achieving of its valuable goals and Objectives, would like to recruit employees through open competition and merit based selection, consequently to enhance the capacity of civil servants, develop the current governmental management systems, and play the effective professional role in the administrative environment.
The specific responsibilities of the Budget officer will include but are not limited to:
|Date Posted:||03 Dec 2016||Reference:||MOE/Budget /UNESCO/001|
|Closing Date:||12 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparation of allotments based on the documents submitted by program units.
2. Process of allotments (getting the approval of authorities and submission to Ministry of Finance)
3. Follow up of allotments in Ministry of Finance.
4. Enter allotments in the Budget Preparation and Expenditure Tracking (BPET) database.
5. Maintain record of all allotments on the designed format for the purpose of generating reports.
6. Maintaining proper filling system.
7. Checking of submitted documents along with requests for processing of allotments, checking the availability of financial resources.
8. Preparation of Allotments report by 5 programs of MoE.
9. Reconciliation of MoE allotments record with the allotment record of MoF.
10. As part of capacity building, train civil servants counterparts to new developed procedures.
11. Assist the budget officers during the preparation of budget for New Year.
12. Any other tasks given by supervisor
1- have bachelor’s degrees with 4 years experience in the related field
2- Completion of Financial Accounting or related field is advantage.
3- languages: Fluency in Dari/Pashto/ and English is required Skills.
4- Strong analytical skills.
5- Strong oral and written communication skills.
6- Computer office package.
7- Able to work independently and also as a team member
Afghanistan - Kabul
interested Afghan candidates are requested to send their CV via e-mail or mail marking on envelope or in e-mail subject ELA senior finance & procurement officer
,e-mail not having clear subject line will not be accepted .
HRMU, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Address: HRMU, First Office, 4th Floor, first Corridor, Ministry of Education, Deh Afghanan, Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Tax Specialist and Accountant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Accountant at ALEF Technology||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Finance Consultant Kapisa at Ministry of Public Health||Kapisa||01 Oct 2017|
|Human Resources (SME) at MOIA||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Finance SME at MOIA||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|International Financial Management Advisor at DABS||Kabul||01 Oct 2017|
|National Energy Economist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Energy Financial Expert at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Finance Officer at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kandahar||30 Sep 2017|
|Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organizati..||Kabul||26 Sep 2017|
|آمر محاسبه جنسی at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|آمر بودجه at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|آمر حسابی at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Admin/ Finance Manager at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Finance Assistant at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Energy Economist at SMEC||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|