Radio Program Producer(1412 Views)
About Salam Watandar
Salam Watandar is a national radio service providing news, information and entertainment to a network of 67 locally owned and operated radio stations in 34 provinces with the capacity to reach over 20 million listeners across Afghanistan. Established in 2003, Salam Watandar is an independent, non-governmental organization, registered in Afghanistan. Throughout its history the station has vocalized and connected the voices and aspirations of its listeners from urban centers to rural areas across Afghansitan.
Salam Watandar Vision:
Salam Watandar’s vision is to be the national network of choice of Afghans everywhere; to affirm and empower voices from all regions of Afghanistan and; to engage with and enrich our audiences, partners and people.
Salam Watandar Mission:
Salam Watandar mission is to build and sustain a vast audience for our national network of independent radio stations by: creating outstanding, value-affirming programming; and producing exceptional results for our stakeholders through the effective use of our media resources and the creativity, skills and integrity of our employees.
A Radio Producer must be full experienced in producing radio programs such as being able to completely produce a radio program, Vox pop, Report Writing, Editing text and sound, compile and arrange the segments of programs and develop and complete a full package of those programs.
برنامه ساز همان طور که از نامش پیداست باید در ساخت برنامه های رادیویی از تجربه و دانش کامل برخوردار باشد.
ساخت برنامه های رادیویی شامل گرفتن واکس پاپ، گزارش نویسی، ویرایش صدا و متن، تدوین و ترتیب سگمنت های برنامه و در آخر تدوین و بستن یک پکیچ کامل از برنامۀ مورد نظر می باشد.
Radio producers are responsible for the audio content of broadcasts via radio, the internet and other mobile platforms. They are involved in the entire process, from generating ideas to managing the audience response after a program. Producers manage and work with broadcasting assistants, presenters and DJs, engineers and IT staff. They may also be responsible for the business and commercial management of a program.
Producers can work in the publicly funded, commercial or voluntary sectors of broadcasting. Wherever they work, they are part of a digital revolution which is having a profound impact on the way in which radio is produced and accessed.
|Date Posted:||05 Dec 2016||Reference:||SAMO-20112016|
|Closing Date:||07 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Media||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Typical work activities
Specific responsibilities vary depending on the program and station, and producers may sometimes also take on the roles of presenters or reporters, but typical tasks include:
• generating and researching ideas for programs and pitching for commissions;
• developing content, writing material for scripts, bulletins and links;
• sourcing potential contributors and interviewees;
• selecting music appropriate to the program, the audience and the station;
• producing pre-production briefings for presenters, reporters, technical staff and other contributors;
• managing the logistics of getting people, resources and equipment together to the right place at the right time;
• undertaking editing, interviewing and reporting duties as necessary;
• presenting programs or managing presenters for both pre-recorded and recorded output;
• checking that copyrights are cleared and understanding media law;
• converting text, graphics, video and audio files into other formats;
• contributing to and making use of an archive of audio resources which can be re-used;
• responding to audience feedback, referring on to other departments as necessary;
• producing and making use of user-generated content;
Being able to Use technology, such as, Cool Edit Pro, Pro Tools and Adobe Audition, for editing and production purposes
Being graduated from Journalism faculty. With several years of experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL) , DAHSABZ
Bachelors Degree, Media
Interested afghan national candidates should submit their updated CV along with one page cover letter/motivation letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Please mention the vacancy number and name of the position in the subject line of your email, otherwise your application will not be acceptable.
|More jobs in this category|
|Presenter / Producer (Radio) at MOBY Group||Kabul||04 Jun 2018|
|Development Outreach and Communication Specia.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||21 May 2018|