ICT & Support Officer(2097 Views)
About TAKTAZ TECHNOLOGIES
TAKTAZ TECHNOLOGIES is a technological & popular tracking company, specializing in GPS satellite tracking system. that helps protect assets with innovative solutions and customized services. What we do is simple while addressing security issues, we keep in mind our customers’ desire to be stress-free just about their security and protection of vehicle/fleet. Thus and so, we protect the interest of our customers, emancipate them from their security concerns, and offer them best personalized solutions. We see to it that our customers get what they need and what they want efficiency, professionalism and affordable service.
ICT & Support Officer
|Date Posted:||01 Dec 2016||Reference:||TT/HRD/2016/010|
|Closing Date:||29 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (AD, DNS, DHCP, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Mailing system, etc.)
2. Configure and setup Cisco switches, routers, firewall, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for access to vital business applications.
3. Design, setup and configure switching environments or give console access to network Admin.
4. Design, setup and configure wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications.
5. Maintain understanding of Local Area Networking.
6. Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether Channel (Bonding) etc.
7. Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
8. Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenances with both private and public facilities.
9. Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
10. Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside Vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
11. Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
12. Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
13. Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
14. Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
15. Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
16. Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
17. Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
18. Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
19. Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
20. Recommend changes to improve systems, network configurations to determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
21. Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
22. Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments are required to be made and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
23. Train people in computer system use.
24. Load computer tapes, disks, install software and printer paper or forms.
25. Gather data pertaining to customer needs and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, evaluate system and network requirements.
26. Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
27. Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
28. Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
29. Any other duties as assigned by management.
30. Any other tasks assigned by Supervisors.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
2. Strong Communications skills in Dari, Pashto & English (Verbal & Written)
3. Word processing and/or data entry skills.
4. Organizing and coordinating skills.
5. Strong customer relation & Ability to analyze and solve problems
1. At Least Bachelor IT or Computer Science degree holders.
2. At least 3 Years practical Experience in the field relevant field.
3. Capable of utilizing hand tools and test equipment to perform work.
4. Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiative and discipline.
5. Willing to work nights & weekends if necessary (Long Hours)
6. Holder of Valid MCSA & CCNA Online certification will be given priority.
7. Strong Programming Skills will be given priority and First chance for selection
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter along with their Application, CV, Educational and work experience documents to:
TAKTAZ TECHNOLOGIES Office:
Walk In: House #: 731 Between Street #: 8 & 9 Taimani Road Kabul, Afghanistan
Talk In: +93 (0) 799 070 791 & +93 (0) 797 777 888
Log In: http://www.taktaztech.com
|More jobs in this category|
|مامور میتر خوان at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewera..||Kunduz||30 Sep 2017|
|دریور at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporation (AU..||Herat||30 Sep 2017|
|Cook at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|WATER TREATMENT SPECIALIST at Resolute Support||Kabul||29 Sep 2017|