Monitoring and Performance Advisor for PPP Unit(691 Views)
About Ministry of Public Health
SEHAT is jointly financed by the World Bank, EU and the USAID. It is financing the implementation of the BPHS and EPHS through contracting out and contracting in arrangements both in rural and urban areas in provinces the project is also strengthening the national health system and MOPH’s capacity at central and provincial levels, so it can effectively perform its stewardship functions in the sector.
In National Health Policy (2015-2020) under area 2. Institutional Development, the MoPH has emphasized on how to best improve efficiency and equity of public spending through rational resource allocation and use, public-privatepartnerships and effective targeting of beneficiaries of public funding. Thus, to provide quality secondary and tertiary healthcare to Afghan citizens through engaging with private investors, the MoPHremains committed to capacity enhancement of Public-Private Partnership PPP Unit being supported by SEHAT Project.
In order to achieve this priority, the position of Monitoring and Performance Advisor has been planned and agreed with the Bank to hire under MoPH/SEHAT project bridge funding support.
The Monitoring and Performance Advisor is expected to review and document all related matters concerning technical parts of proposals, monitor and report the implementation and services provided under the contract including any specified results to be obtained by the private party and as detailed in the PPP contract. The position is also responsible for reporting any and all breaches of the contracts and recommending the level of any penalties as provided for in the PPP contract to the Head of PPP Unit.
|Date Posted:||30 Nov 2016||Reference:||Mon&Per;/ Adv4PPP|
|Closing Date:||14 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Document all changes to the PPP clinical and non-clinical services and results as specified in the PPP Contract and advise the supervisor on the potential implications for any and all changes to the contract including potential disputes;
• Coordinate with both private and public sector stakeholders in respect of clinical and non-clinical services and results required and opportunities for improvement related to the particular PPP Project;
• Develop and put into enforcement PPP Policy and Guidelines related to clinical and non-clinical services control and compliance with PPP contracts by both public and private parties;
• Assist in developing PPP documentation including PPP contracts where required;
• Assist in identifying consulting needs and coordinate the engagement of consultants where necessary;
• Negotiate and monitor compliance with PPP contractual documentsin relation to the clinical and non-clinical services of a particular PPP project, through and with the Head of PPP; and to particularly advise on any quality and safety issues contained in the contract to MoPH relevant officers.
• Assist in the preparation of legal contracts, with particular reference to incorporation of risk management initiatives in respect of particular PPP transactions related to clinical and non-clinical services;
• Assist in preparing the plan and internal procedures for the Unit;
• Develop the M&E tools, define indicators and introduce reporting template.
• Assist to develop organizational risk management, good governance, anti-corruption and ethical policies and procedures;
• Implement staff management strategies, policies and procedures; and
• Any other duties assigned by the Head of the PPP Unit.
• Demonstrate computer skills (Ms. Office Package).
• Be able to travel inside or outside Afghanistan.
• Having Bachelor degree in medicine (degree confirmed by MoHE of Afghanistan)
• At least 5 years’ experience in M&E at the government or UN agencies or Non- governmental organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language and fluent in a local language;
• Demonstrate computer skills (Ms. Office Package).
• Be able to travel inside or outside Afghanistan.•
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to:sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to:sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Mustafa Sirat, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-794-217733
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Mustafa Sirat) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Poultry Technician-Badakhshan - Kandahar - Gh.. at NEI (Nutrition and Edu..||Multi Cities||07 Jun 2017|
|Security Guard at SNaPP2-MAIL||Herat||31 May 2017|
|BODYGUARD UNIT SUPERVISOR (FSN-09) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||02 Jun 2017|
|Male Supervisor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services..||Herat||29 May 2017|
|Female Field Monitor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Ser..||Herat||29 May 2017|
|Re-Announce Social Safeguards Officer/PMO at DABS||Kabul||23 Jun 2017|
|Program Assistant (Gender) FSN - 08 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||04 Jun 2017|
|LOCAL ASSISTANT (IMPORT/EXPORT COORDINATION) at Resolute Support||Kabul||30 May 2017|
|Gender Director, Technical at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||31 May 2017|
|کارمند بلنگ at DABS||Wardak||31 May 2017|
|Website Designer, Marketing Manager, Finance .. at Hamkar Group||Multi Cities||30 May 2017|
|Female_Receptionist, Marketing Manager, Finan.. at Hamkar Group||Kabul||30 May 2017|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|