Contract Manager(1559 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
"DABS will hire an individual as Manager- Procurement to support the work of the DABS Procurement functions for the DABS on Budget, Donor funded projects like USAID, WB, ADB etc. The Manager- Contracts will be required to Guide, Monitor, and Train and help members of the Procurement team, Bid evaluation committee members on the commercial aspects of the procurement to be undertaken under the project, and on the requirements of the DABS Management, Donor's procurement guidelines.
|Date Posted:||30 Nov 2016||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs-95-00118|
|Closing Date:||19 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparation of the Procurement Plan along with the Chief of the Commercial, Operation and Finance jointly with the Procurement Team and other international advisors, identify the major procurement packages for the project.
2. Identify the most appropriate procurement approach and packaging of the assignments.
3. Updating the schedule for each of the activities using the road maps prepared by the Donor’s, National Procurement Authority (NPA).
4. Preparation REOI/ RFP/SBD documents of commercial aspects.
Coordinate with Technical department to have the Technical specifications documents, Employers Requirements etc and to compile for the Bidding documents using the NPA standard formats, World Bank's standard bidding documents for submission to NPA Review
5. Manager- Contracts shall provide overall procurement guidance and support the preparation of commercial aspects and execution of the procurement, including providing advice during the bidding/selection process.
6. Manager- Contracts adopts to the DABS internal procurement procedures for the procurement as well as ensure compliance with Public Procurement policy of NPA, Donor procurement requirements.
7. Co-ordinate with Bid Evaluation Committee members for completing the Technical , Financial Evaluation reports , and Bid Evaluation Reports for approval of DABS management, Donor’s and NPA
8. Corresponded with the Bidders for clarifications, verifications on the Procurement related activities
9. Attending the meetings with NPA for follow ups, clarifications on SBD, Bid evaluation, seeking advises on the procurement related aspects along with the Donor , Bid evaluation committee
10. Representing DABS in the meetings with the Bidders, Contractors, Donors, NPA as per the requirement of DABS management
11. Preparation of Notification of Award, draft Contract Agreement as per the NPA standard format, WB templates and submission to Donor for obtaining Consent.
12. Regular Follow ups and review meetings with DABS procurement departments on the progress of the procurement.
13. Update the DABS Senior Management, Donor, NPA regularly concerning the progress and preparing the Management Information Systems to all concerned on weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly Basis.
14. Post award contract functions like Invoice processing, contractors dispute resolutions, Handle on-going issue and change management, Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.), ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
15. Regular interaction with Budget , Finance departments, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
16. Ensure that signed contracts, Contract Amendments are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation
17. Implementation of the ERP- Microsoft Great Plan in Contracts section.
18. Manager-Contracts will be reporting to Director-Procurement for all the work execution.
19. Manager-Contracts will be fluent in communication of Reading, Writing and speaking in English in addition to the Local Language of Dari and Pashto
20. Manager-Contracts will be well versed working in computer atmospheres and having hand on experience in the Outlook Mails, preparing reports in MS Word, Excel, Power point Presentation
21. Manager-Contracts will be well versed with the latest developments in the Public procurement Law and Guidelines and roles & responsibilities of NPA and NPC
22. Manager-Contracts will be having Negotiation skills with background knowledge in Legal ,Financial awareness
23. Manager-Contracts will have knowledge in Dispute Avoidance skills if having Dispute Resolution experience will be added advantage
24. Prepares procedures and instructions establishing procurement responsibilities and methods of operations.
25. Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
26. Manager-Contracts responsibility specifically includes, but is not limited to, procedures and individual job instructions.
27. Manager-Contracts Supervise, Coordinates, allocations of works, priorities of the works and guide the Procurement team, Bid evaluation committee members and shall have good Interpersonal relation ship
• Knowledge of international procurement.
• Knowledge of contracting concepts and contract acquisition law and regulations are essential.
• Experience of working with wide range of local stakeholders and organizations.
• Working knowledge of sources of supplies, price trends and grades or quality of materials and equipment.
• Fluency in English.
• Must have PC skills, including Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Access), databases, spreadsheets and presentations; and ability to learn new ERP / software packages.
• A good mathematical aptitude, including the ability to perform calculations associated with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and invoices.
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
• High ethical standards.
1. The incumbent must have minimum Degree completed on Full Time College and Post Graduate in any of the Disciplines is added advantage.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience with MBA, out of which minimum of 3 years work experience in related Managerial Position / Minimum of 7 years of experience with BA, out of which minimum of 5 years work experience in related Managerial Position.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
1. It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded is accurate.
2. Resume must be uploaded in the format given in the attached file. Please download this form and send your CV in this format only.(Word Format) or they will not be considered.
3. If your application document is not complete, you are not likely to be considered for the position. So please ensure that your application is complete in all respects and all the required information is given in the format.
4. Only applicants whose qualifications meet the post criteria will be contacted. During the Interview all the testimonials, degree certificates will be verified.
a. DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be considered during the shortlisting stage.
b. Applicants are requested to apply for the mentioned post in the attached CV/ Resume format only. Other than the attached CV format, our recruitment team will not consider your application.
c. A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|Internal Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|مدیریت مالی at Asia Higher Education Institute||Herat||05 Aug 2017|
|Head of Account and Finance at DABS||Kabul||13 Aug 2017|
|کارمند محاسبه مالیاتی at DABS||Kabul||10 Aug 2017|
|Treasury Officer at DABS||Kabul||04 Aug 2017|
|عضو محاسبه نقدي at DABS/KBD||Kabul||06 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at DACAAR||Kabul||07 Aug 2017|
|Finance Assistant at DACAAR||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at Spa Construction and Road Building Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Internal Control Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Herat||05 Aug 2017|
|Finance Officer at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kunduz||28 Jul 2017|
|Finance & Administration Officer at DACAAR||Multi Cities||08 Aug 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|