Recruitment Specialist(789 Views)
Independent Administrative Reforms and Civil Services Commission:
The Independent Administrative Reforms and Civil Services Commission (IARCSC) was established in 1382 to manage and lead the government’s efforts to reform and improve public administration in Afghanistan so as to meet the development needs of the country.
Capacity Building for Results “CBR” is an Afghan led reform and capacity building program, funded through Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) under the Afghan National Budget. CBR program is managed by the Ministry of Finance and IARCSC and is supervised by a Steering Committee which is composed from the Minister of Finance and the Chairman of IARCSC. The CBR aims to assist the government in improving the capacity and performance of select line ministries in carrying out their mandates and delivering services to the Afghan people. To help reduce the reliance on externally financed staff, CBR supports the creation of a specialized and highly qualified cadre of civil servants, with the capacity to manage critical government reforms, and ensure that critical services are sustained. Specific capacity and institution building programs will be implemented with systematic monitoring of and reporting on results. All line ministries can participate in CBR, while the level of support is based on results.
Purpose of the Post:
Assists the Line Ministries and Agencies (LMAs) in the recruitment of all CBR funded posts ensuring that recruitment is fair, transparent and merit based, quality is maintained and CBR recruitment procedures are followed exactly with no deviation or flexibility.
|Date Posted:||30 Nov 2016||Reference:||ARTF/CSMD/CBR/001/11/2016|
|Closing Date:||09 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop individual work plans, report progress and track all activities based on CBR recruitment plans on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
2. Observe recruitment events such as long-listing, shortlisting, written tests preparation, written test sitting and scoring, interviews undertaken by LMAs, and report the observations both on written and verbal as soon as possible to CSC/ PSU Director or Deputy Director.
3. Liaise with the HR firm with regard to monitoring of events in LMAs, facilitate and coordinate findings of quality check process with LMAs for their necessary actions.
4. Complete Observation Report (OR) and submit to CSC CBR Director/Deputy Director within one working day of the observation using the standard template for ORs and prepare any other reports as requested.
5. Advise and train the LMA staff on CBR recruitment procedures, forms and applicable rules and regulations.
6. Monitor job advertisements, ensure they are in line with CBR Procedure and prepare reports on number of applicants to each position.
7. Attend meetings of the JD Review Committee [JRC] to review and agree LMA’s job descriptions in accordance with CSC Laws, CBR recruitment procedures and JD guideline manual.
8. Assist and advise LMA staff how best to create better quality job descriptions in accordance with CBR requirements.
9. Assist in the recruitment events of the project staff for CSC/PSU, assigned by the PSU Director and Deputy Director.
10. Maintain all documents including CBR contracts of employment in soft and hard filing systems to ensure safe keeping and ready access when required.
11. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the organization.
Recruitment Specialist directly reports to IARCSC CBR PSU Director/ Deputy Director
Computer skills related to work
Planning and reporting skills
Communication and coordination skills
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
o At least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Public Administration or Business Administration or Business Management or social sciences or any other related fields with At least Seven years of (full time) work experience for the bachelor degree holders in the field of Human Resource Management.
o Or Master Degree holders in the above mentioned fields with five years of relevant work experience as mentioned above. Preference will be given for those who have working experience of government/public sector HR/recruitment processes of civil servants or internally recognized organizations.
o Fluency in Dari/ Pashto and English languages
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
Interested Afghans with the required qualifications and experience can apply electronically and send their CBR application forms, attach only educational documents (attested by the Ministry of Higher Education), copy of Tazkera (National ID) and relevant work certificates, to below application submission email address.
Candidates can visit http://www.afghanexperts.gov.af/?page=Forms_Download_Page to download the soft copy of CBR application form.
Only those who submit their CBR applications a long with the requested documents within the set timeframe are considered for the next phase. Incomplete applications will be disqualified from the process.
Applications will not be accepted after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please mention the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Note: Lobbying for a position, whether by the applicant or by any person acting on his or her behalf, shall result in the immediate disqualification of the candidate from further consideration. Applicants are strongly advised to inform potential supporters of this restriction which shall be strictly enforced. All applications have the right to appeal recruitment decisions if they feel that their applications have not been treated fairly.
Phone: 0754924036 and 0754924043
|More jobs in this category|
|HR Manager at State Corps||Kabul||18 Mar 2017|
|HR Manager at NETLINKS||Kabul||10 Mar 2017|
|HR Manager at Harakat- Afghanistan Investment Climate Facility (H-AICF)||Kabul||08 Mar 2017|