Program officer/Program Deputy Operations(1519 Views)
TAO is a nonprofit organization with stated mission to improve quality education by empowering young men and women talents to become transformational change makers in the classrooms, schools and communities.
Program Officer/Deputy Program Operations reports to TAO CEO and provides overall management of Program operations department of Teach for Afghanistan Organization. Ensure operations compliance with The Asia Foundation and Government policies and procedures.
|Date Posted:||01 Dec 2016||Reference:||VA-009|
|Closing Date:||07 Dec 2016||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and ensure successful implementation of Recruitment strategy for 120 Fellows.
• Launch Recruitment Marketing to attract the most professional young graduates.
• Organize ceremonies, workshops, conferences and seminars inside universities for encouraging young graduates to join.
• Execute applications disbursements and distributions through TAO boots, mobile applications distribution team and online application systems.
• Screening the applications, and shortlisting for written test, Interview and Practical Interview.
• Introduction of successful candidates to Training and Support department for pre and post trainings.
• Draft new Recruitment strategy for Tao 3-5 years operations based on new focus group survey, research’s and data’s conducted by research department
• Strengthening strong relationship and Partnerships with top universities.
• Launch and Execute initial marketing for recruitment department.
• Ensure successful implementation of overall program marketing through Promotional Materials (Brochures, Banners, Boards, TV, Radio Commercials etc.), Official Website, Promotional Pages ( Facebook , Tweeter, LinkedIn, Yellow Page, YouTube).
• Strengthening relations with Media and Press, private production companies, CDCs and etc.
• Launch Public information/Community Outreach inside Nangarhar districts and villages.
• Develop and ensure successful implementation of training strategy for TAO trainings..
• Organizing and launching post placement trainings.(Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly monitoring and impacts assessment of the trainings)
• Monitor Fellows attendance and daily performance inside schools.
• Secure Placement for TAO 3-5 years fellows.
• Define Core leadership positions for TAO Alumni’s.
• Ensure trainings and supports are aligned and resulting with defined core leadership positions for our TAO fellows after successful two years with TAO.
• Any other task given by CEO.
1- The Candidate should be a resident of Nangarhar.
2- At least five years experiences in educational management or related field.
3- Knowledge of Afghanistan tax law and other rules and regulations pertaining to high education institutions.
4- Proven skills on managing changes, achieving results, ensuring quality, team building and capacity building.
5- Experience in Multitasking and managemenet two or more departments.
6- Ability and willingness to work under pressure as part of a professional team.
7- Excellent English proficiency and computer ability.
8- Ability to draft, in Pashto and Dari, all outgoing letters and reports related to TAO operations to the relevant ministries and offices of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
• At least 5 years of experience in Leadership position with any NGO/INGO or public organization working for Education sector.
• The Officer should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Management or related field.
• Must be acquainted with the education policies of the Ministry of Education of Afghanistan.
• Must possess excellent communication skill and expertise.
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
Bachelors Degree, Education
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a detailed application letter and contact details, no later than 07/12/2016.
Please clearly indicate “Program officer/Deputy Program Operations” in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be informed.
|More jobs in this category|
|Teacher of English at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||10 Feb 2018|
|Course Leader at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Coordinator at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Course Facilitators_ Trainer at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Senior Strategic Planning & Research Manager at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers for Civil Engineering at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Journalism at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Computer Science at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Graduate Studies at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturer/Assistant Professor for Internationa.. at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|مدیر مکتب at لیسه خصوصی آسیا فر||Herat||19 Jan 2018|
|Acquisition and Assistance Assistant (Multip.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Senior Trainer at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||20 Jan 2018|
|English Teacher at Elham Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|