Marketing Officer(730 Views)
About Ankabut Internet Service Provider
Established with a vision of Quality in services, Ankabot Telecommunication was founded in the year 2014 to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets. Ankabut, a leading internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range internet and business solutions provider. In the last years company earned a reputation for fast, stable internet access and innovative internet solution for both individual and corporate customers.
Ankabot is a company driven to provide clients with a complete solution to their current and future Internet and private network needs. The company's client’s base includes all consumers from small- to large-sized businesses, including start-ups.
At Ankabut, we are passionate about our business and rely on our core principles, to guide our decisions and actions, ensuring that everything we do is beneficial to our clients, the company, and our partners. Our continuous quest to partners will be with the best and most advanced providers of internet, communications and security solutions. Ankabut offers the latest solutions that allow customer to be more connected, more mobile, and more secure than ever before.
Our focus is on satisfying client needs. We work together with our clients to better understand their business requirements. With an unwavering philosophy of doing it right the first time, we have developed a track record that speaks for itself and the fact that a good part of our business is repeat and referral is an endorsement we are proud of.
By connecting the world, working with others, and advocating for equal access to the Internet, the Internet Society strives to make the world a better place.
Marketing officers will focus mainly on the practical application and management of the organization's marketing operations. She should be efficient and effective in performing their functions, should have excellent communication and analytical skills. She will in charge of the organization's entire marketing activities and handles formulating, directing and coordinating marketing activities so as to influence customers to choose the organization's Services and product over competitors.
|Date Posted:||17 Dec 2016||Reference:||Marketing Officer VA 0-011|
|Closing Date:||17 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sell telecommunications product and services to both individuals and companies.
• Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Understanding current and potential customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Managing the customer journey (customer relationship management)
• Write and submit accurate proposal
• Submit pricing and pre-qualification requests reflecting the client’s requirements.
• Maintain and update database in sales database including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.
• Responsible to visit the target potential customer as advised by top management.
• Measuring success
• Ensuring timely delivery
• Making customer focused decisions
• Making Cold calls
• Provide daily activity reports to Manager
• Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee.
• Analytical Skills
• Assessments Skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Forecasting Skills
• Sales Skills
• Commercial Awareness
• IT skills
• Considerable understanding of English and local Languages both Pashto and Dari.
Completion of secondary (high) school is required / Bachelor Degree Preferred
Must have prior experience with ISP companies
Afghanistan - Kabul
Applications must be submitted through e-mail to this address: submission email Subject line must be (Marketing Officer VA 0-012) or your application may not be considered.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
|More jobs in this category|
|Regional Sales Manager / Sales Manager at Pharmaceutical Company||Kabul||10 Mar 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Kabul World Wide Road and Construction Company||Kabul||25 Mar 2017|
|Employers Relationship Officer at Jobs.af||Kabul||01 Mar 2017|
|مسئول فروشات at Rashtin Trading FZC||Kabul||05 Mar 2017|
|Sales Manager at RANA Technologies||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Marketing Manager at RANA Technologies||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Sales Officer at Unique Atlantic Telecommunication LTD||Kabul||28 Feb 2017|
|Sales & Marketing Assistant at TAKTAZ TECHNOLOGIES||Kabul||08 Mar 2017|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Gega Light ICT Solutions Company||Kabul||10 Mar 2017|