Marketing Officer(1149 Views)
About Afghanistan Holding Group
You will be responsible for going door-to-door, to proactively sell and promote our services to potential customers by maintaining social media and social interactions. This role requires a person to be highly motivated, enjoy selling and be up for a challenge. You'll have an assigned territory, be given leads and then asked to visit a specific number of customers per day. You will visit potential customers and review their current connectivity preferences with the intent to win-back or upgrade their existing services. This job isn't easy but the financial rewards can be tremendous. Sales and product training are typically provided to give you the tools you need to be successful.
|Date Posted:||28 Dec 2016||Reference:||TBD|
|Closing Date:||11 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing & Sales Consultant main responsibilities will be on the following areas:
• Prepare and Introduce different strategies including marketing and sales development,
• Branding, pricing Strategies to the Company
• Prepare Marketing and Sales Development Plan
• Perform Marketing research for Internet Customer’s
• Help the company to enhance its marketing communications
• Increase the company products’ publicity through media, advertising & internet marketing
• Analyse the Consumer behaviour
• Customer Targeting and Activity Planning
• Able to speak Dari/Pashtu and very good writing/Reading and Speaking of English.
• Any other tasks as assigned by Team manager.
• Develop and monitor the implementation of innovative methods to increase direct sales and business accounts, expand markets and promote business in the Central region, and coordinate this development with the respective Business Sales Managers for the Eastern and Western regions.
• Ensure customer satisfaction with tailored and developed products/services.
• Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to follow up smooth running of activities and discuss their suggestions as well as adopt appropriate procedures and executive plans with respect to these suggestions.
• Review all reports prepared by subordinates and prepare periodic reports with respect to the marketing department’s activities and achievements to be submitted to the Director, Business Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Develop and maintain customer database
• Conduct market trend and market price analysis
• Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
• Door to Door Marketing/sales
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
• Develop and implement special sales activities
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to senior management.
• Build the team to promote company’s business goals.
• Schedule customer meetings
• Prepare marketing action plan
• Maintain sales and marketing record
Personal Skills & Abilities:
• Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship building and networking skills.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and responsive environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and respond to multiple tasks.
• Ability to give solution oriented advice and assistance to staff, clients and stakeholders.
• Ability to allocate and review priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate in English, Dari and Pashto preferred.
• Professional presentation and approach.
• Bachelors qualification in Computer science, Journalism, Marketing or similar.
• Demonstrated experience in ISP marketing, communications and public affairs.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing internal and external communication strategies that support business and project objectives.
• Demonstrated experience in providing communications advice to senior management.
• Demonstrated experience in researching, writing and overseeing production of multimedia publications, promotion and marketing materials.
• Demonstrated understanding of cultural issues and suitability of content and tools in developing countries.
• Ability to facilitate and engage with people of different nationalities.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the international development sector.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please submit your CV to the following email:
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales Supervisor at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited||Herat||31 Oct 2017|
|Graphics Designer at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||05 Oct 2017|
|Manager – Voice & data marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Sep 2017|
|Energy Tariff Expert (upstream and downstream at Ghani Consultancy Servic..||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Sales Reporter at Kabul union||Kabul||20 Sep 2017|
|Sales Officer at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Customer Assitance Helpdesk at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Business Development Manager at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Maternal Health Products Senior Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organi..||Kabul||24 Sep 2017|
|Enterprise and Marketing Project Officer آم.. at Afghanaid||Multi Cities||21 Sep 2017|
|International Chief Sales and Marketing Offic.. at Agroindust Inc.||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Senior Relationship Manager at Afghanistan Broadcasting System (Oqaab)||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Marketing saleman at sayara international ltd||Kabul||26 Oct 2017|
|Sales Representative at Shahparak||Multi Cities||21 Sep 2017|
|Visitor at Asia Pharma Ltd. (manufacturer and importer of Medical Equipme..||Kabul||21 Sep 2017|