Housing Clerk FSN-06(1874 Views)
About U.S. Embassy
U.S. Embassy Kabul Afghanistan
Housing Clerk FSN-06
|Date Posted:||29 Dec 2016||Reference:||16-148|
|Closing Date:||11 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
GSO Housing Assistants perform the day-to-day work required of a busy housing section. They determine which housing unit an arriving employee will be placed in to, ensure it is clean when they arrive, hand out keys and collect signatures, and work on special projects as required. This position usually works during normal business hours, but must also frequently work on Saturdays and into the evening as part of rotating shifts with colleagues.
Skill with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word is required. Ability to make decisions about housing assignments based on availability. Ability to develop solutions to problems, both independently and in concert with coworkers.
Applicants must address required qualifications criteria listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. EDUCATION: High school diploma is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: Two years of relevant office or administrative experience is required.
3. LANGUAGE: Must be able to speak, read, and write Dari and English at the III (Good Working Knowledge) level.
4. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Skill with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word is required. Ability to make decisions about housing assignments based on availability. Ability to develop solutions to problems, both independently and in concert with coworkers.
5. JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must understand how relevant sections in HR and FMS function and relate to the Housing team’s work. Good knowledge of applicable FAM, OBO Leasing guidelines is required.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
High School, General
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), which is available on our website or by contacting Human Resources. (See “For Further Information” above);
2. Any additional documentation that supports or addresses the requirements listed above (e.g. transcripts, degrees, etc.)
WHERE TO APPLY:
Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Kabul
Subject line must be: (Housing Clerk VA 16-148) or your application may not be considered.
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|PLUMBING APPRENTICE at Resolute Support||Kabul||21 Mar 2017|
|HEATING VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING CRAF.. at Resolute Support||Kabul||18 Mar 2017|
|HEATING VENTILATION & AIR CONDITIONING APPREN.. at Resolute Support||Kabul||05 Mar 2017|