Night Shift Customer Service Representative(3717 Views)
Goharshad is an online shopping company based in Kabul Afghaistan
Responsible for answering telephone calls acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
|Date Posted:||01 Jan 2017||Reference:||VC108|
|Closing Date:||30 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
• Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Cancel or upgrade accounts.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Advise on company information.
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
• Place or cancel orders.
• Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
• Act as the company gatekeeper.
• Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
• Handle product recalls.
• Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
• Inform customer of deals and promotions.
• Sell products and services.
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Close out or open call records.
• Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
• Read from scripts.
• Handle changes in policies or renewals.
• Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively
• Bachelor degree in sales/marketing
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs at the below mentioned link.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Aptech Afghanistan require Course Counsellor at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Sales Officer (Re-advertised) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Assistant at Khan Group int'l||Kabul||10 Jan 2018|
|Production and Sales Manager at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Sales Executive at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Manager of Marketing, Communications and Digi.. at British Council Afghan..||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Sales and Marketing Manager at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|Business Development Manager at Sky International Insurance||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Sales Consultant at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|STORE MANAGER at Ace Hardware||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at Ace Hardware||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Pharma Ltd. (manufacturer and importer of Medic..||Herat||20 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Pajhwok Afghan News||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|