Employers Relationship Assistant(1128 Views)
Jobs.af is Afghanistan's first one-stop web portal for employers and jobseekers to connect and network within the site's comprehensive database. Jobs.af presents a complete range of recruitment and career planning solutions by offering a fast, easy and method for jobseekers to find jobs for free and for employers to find quality candidates cost-effectively. Jobs.af is the ideal place for employers to advertise their job vacancies and jobseekers to look for jobs. Jobs.af is a service provided by NETLINKS Ltd.
Employers Relationship Assistant will work in close coordination with the Senior Employers Relationship Officer, the Employers Relationship Assistant will provide customer support to all jobs.af clients and jobseekers, she will regularly check the website vacancies and will give feedback to clients if finds any problem, she should be able to communicate in English and Dari fluently and provide support to all the clients of jobs.af.
|Date Posted:||10 Jan 2017||Reference:||1012017|
|Closing Date:||16 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide effective customer care services and respond to the questions of the customers.
• Call new clients and provide them information about company services.
• Adding job posting credit and announcing job vacancies.
• Resolve customer issues using Jobs.af Database.
• Response politely to all Customers’ calls according to standard format script.
• Coordinate with other departments call, answering calls, forward calls to the related departments.
• To attend Jobs Fair and provide company marketing information to customers and will be able to go outside of the office.
• To coordinate with Business Development department for marketing of Jobs.af.
• Provide assistance to Jobseekers and Employer through emails and calls.
• Be on time and perform all tasks given by supervisor.
• Regularly check the announced vacancies in a website if any problem should report it to supervisor/Customer.
• Follow the policy and procedure of Jobs.af.
• To send the weekly report to supervisor/line manager.
• Any other task assigned by his/her supervisor.
Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Computer Skills (Office Package).
Good in Dari, Pashto and English.
Fresh graduates Bachelor’s Degree or at least have two years of working experience in Sales/Marketing.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested applicants are suggested to send their CVs to the submission email and put title “Employers Relationship Assistant” in the subject of email otherwise your CV will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales and Relationship officer at Vision Financial Services||Kandahar||26 May 2017|
|Cooperate Sales Supervisor at Unique Atlantic Telecommunication LTD||Kabul||26 May 2017|
|Digital Marketing Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||26 May 2017|
|Brand Manager at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||26 May 2017|
|New Business & Marketing Consultant at Green Olive Consulting Solutions||Kabul||20 May 2017|
|Social Media & Marketing Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|
|Marketer at Afghan Host||Kabul||26 Apr 2017|
|Sales Officer at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||28 Apr 2017|
|Marketing & Sales Manager at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||28 Apr 2017|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Kabul Durokhshan||Kabul||17 May 2017|
|Marketing Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Apr 2017|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at Afghanistan Reliable Technology Services [ A..||Kabul||15 May 2017|
|فروشنده/sales reps at J&Z Ltd||Kabul||06 May 2017|
|Chief Business Development Officer at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||03 May 2017|
|Sales Officer at Asan Networking Services||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|
|Real Estate Sales Agent at Mohib Towers||Balkh||30 Nov 2017|