Employers Relationship Assistant(1412 Views)
Jobs.af is Afghanistan's first one-stop web portal for employers and jobseekers to connect and network within the site's comprehensive database. Jobs.af presents a complete range of recruitment and career planning solutions by offering a fast, easy and method for jobseekers to find jobs for free and for employers to find quality candidates cost-effectively. Jobs.af is the ideal place for employers to advertise their job vacancies and jobseekers to look for jobs. Jobs.af is a service provided by NETLINKS Ltd.
Employers Relationship Assistant will work in close coordination with the Senior Employers Relationship Officer, the Employers Relationship Assistant will provide customer support to all jobs.af clients and jobseekers, she will regularly check the website vacancies and will give feedback to clients if finds any problem, she should be able to communicate in English and Dari fluently and provide support to all the clients of jobs.af.
|Date Posted:||10 Jan 2017||Reference:||1012017|
|Closing Date:||16 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide effective customer care services and respond to the questions of the customers.
• Call new clients and provide them information about company services.
• Adding job posting credit and announcing job vacancies.
• Resolve customer issues using Jobs.af Database.
• Response politely to all Customers’ calls according to standard format script.
• Coordinate with other departments call, answering calls, forward calls to the related departments.
• To attend Jobs Fair and provide company marketing information to customers and will be able to go outside of the office.
• To coordinate with Business Development department for marketing of Jobs.af.
• Provide assistance to Jobseekers and Employer through emails and calls.
• Be on time and perform all tasks given by supervisor.
• Regularly check the announced vacancies in a website if any problem should report it to supervisor/Customer.
• Follow the policy and procedure of Jobs.af.
• To send the weekly report to supervisor/line manager.
• Any other task assigned by his/her supervisor.
Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Computer Skills (Office Package).
Good in Dari, Pashto and English.
Fresh graduates Bachelor’s Degree or at least have two years of working experience in Sales/Marketing.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested applicants are suggested to send their CVs to the submission email and put title “Employers Relationship Assistant” in the subject of email otherwise your CV will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|MARKETING MANAGER at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|فروشنده/sales reps at J&Z Ltd||Multi Cities||17 Nov 2017|
|Tele-sales Assistant at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||22 Oct 2017|
|Marketing Manager at Galaxypharma Company||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Sales Executive at Big Bear Company||Balkh||30 Oct 2017|
|Marketing Specialist at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|Sales and Distribution Manager at Big Bear Company||Kabul||23 Oct 2017|
|فروشنده/sales reps at J&Z Ltd||Kabul||23 Oct 2017|
|Sales Supervisor at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited||Herat||31 Oct 2017|
|Marketing saleman at sayara international ltd||Kabul||26 Oct 2017|