Marketing Officer(1897 Views)
About Afghanistan Cricket Board
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket and act as leading organization for cricket. It works for the development of cricket and players in the country and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience
The principal responsibility of the marketing officer is to implement marketing/sponsorship plan and support marketing manager to delivers all ACB’s business and marketing objectives.
The marketing officer will report to marketing manager
|Date Posted:||12 Jan 2017||Reference:||004-2017|
|Closing Date:||17 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support marketing manager at every individual sponsorship events including cricket matches.
• Assist in the designing of marketing materials (photo stories, magazine, video clips, broaches and etc.) for national and international events, conferences, workshops, and its publication through social media and ACB’s official website;
• keep contract files and use them as a reference for the future;
• Coordinate with sponsors to facilitate promotion schedules, sourcing, and distribution of marketing promotion materials.
• Support marketing manager for the production of all ACB publications including the
Annual Report, Annual Magazine, match brochures, fixture cards.
• Assist and liaise with both players and commercial partners and other companies to facilitate
player appearances and promotional activities as required
• To perform any other task may assign by line manager.
• The marketing officer may be required to travel extensively around the country and sometimes internationally.
• Must be able to travel and balance work/life priorities.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Experience in dealing with media organizations is desirable
• Passion for sport and understanding of cricket
• Familiarity with ICC rules and regulations
• Must have cricket knowledge or know about international player’s background and performance
• Effective communication skills to communicate effectively with all concerned partners
• Bachelor degree in Business marketing with 3-years relevant work experience
• Strong understanding of social marketing
• Sports marketing experience desirable
• Sales experience is desirable
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum three pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
To apply online please send your application / CV to
Candidates may also submit applications by hard copy directly to the ACB Admin HR unit in Kabul
Academic job documents is not needed with application, but can be requested if called for interview
Only short-listed candidates may be informed of written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|MARKETING MANAGER at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|فروشنده/sales reps at J&Z Ltd||Multi Cities||17 Nov 2017|
|Tele-sales Assistant at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||22 Oct 2017|
|Marketing Manager at Galaxypharma Company||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Sales Executive at Big Bear Company||Balkh||30 Oct 2017|
|Marketing Specialist at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|Sales and Distribution Manager at Big Bear Company||Kabul||23 Oct 2017|
|فروشنده/sales reps at J&Z Ltd||Kabul||23 Oct 2017|
|Sales Supervisor at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited||Herat||31 Oct 2017|
|Marketing saleman at sayara international ltd||Kabul||26 Oct 2017|