internal controller(1432 Views)
About Afghanistan Cricket Board
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket and act as leading organization for cricket. It works for the development of cricket and players in the country and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience.
The internal controller position is much larger in a small business, where the position is also responsible for risk management, the controller position is accountable for the accounting operations of the ACB, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risks.
The internal controller will report to Internal Auditor of the ACB
|Date Posted:||10 Jan 2017||Reference:||005-2017|
|Closing Date:||17 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The internal controller is responsible to rheostat overall purchasing issues of the ACB including budgeting and other expenses to prevent fraud and misusing in order to place each individual tasks according to the policies and rules
2. Review and research evidence/documents to analyse the overall fact pattern of claim and synthesize data into a professional report with recommendations
3. Manage and prioritize a large and varied case load effectively and efficiently to achieve positive results
4. Assisting internal auditor in process of reviewing data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
5. Counts cash on hand, inspects notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and cancelled checks.
6. Assisting in the process of preparing detailed reports on audit findings.
7. Procurement policy and implementation.
8. Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analysing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
9. Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
10. Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
11. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
12. Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
14. Control all aspects of each documentation on multiple simultaneous projects like training camps, tournaments and other expenses, utilizing various control methods/systems.
15. Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the ACB policies.
16. Ensure proper document control support is given to each documents or expenses categorized.
17. Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to supervisor on time.
18. To perform any related task which assigned by supervisor.
• The internal controller may be required to travel extensively around the country.
• Must be able to travel and balance work/life priorities.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Ability to use different accounting software
• Writing skills and demonstrated the ability to develop written reports and action plans in both English and local languages.
• Effective communication skills to communicate effectively with all concerned staff.
• BBA in finance or accounting
• 3-years of relevant experience or progressively responsible experience for a major government organization or multinational companies
• Strong understanding of theoretical and practical cricket issues including familiarity with ICC and ACC rules
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum three pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
To apply online please send your application / CV to below email
Candidates may also submit applications by hard copy directly to the ACB Admin HR unit in Kabul
Academic job documents is not needed with application, but can be requested if called for interview
Only short-listed candidates may be informed of written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|DATA PROCESSING OFFICER at Alfalah Consulting Service (ACSC)||Kabul||17 Dec 2017|
|VOUCHER EXAMINER (FSN-07) Trainee Level (FSN-.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||14 Dec 2017|
|Senior Finance Officer at HUB Television and Sheba Radio||Kabul||13 Dec 2017|
|Accounting Associate at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Cashier at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Internal Audit at SDROA||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Senior Finance Specialist at CARD-F||Kabul||13 Dec 2017|
|Internal controller at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||12 Dec 2017|
|Sr. finance assistant and voucher examiner at IFRC||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Jahan University||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|Finanace Manager at Jahan University||Kabul||14 Dec 2017|
|Machinery Controller Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|