Supervisor / Specialist - Postpaid and Data Marketing(1305 Views)
About MTN Afghanistan
MTN Afghanistan is the subsidiary company of MTN Group operating in 22 countries with a subscriber base of over 200 Millions. MTN provides GSM services in Afghanistan. We are looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position(s).
Postpaid and Data Marketing Supervisor / Specialist position is a very challenging marketing role within the organization. Individual in this position is responsible to manage and lead Consumer and Business segment Postpaid and Data products & services.
|Date Posted:||11 Jan 2017||Reference:||MTNA - HR 2016 - 11|
|Closing Date:||21 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong solid understands of communication needs of both consumer and business segments Voice and Data needs and usage, and designs relative products and service to meet different segments market needs.
- Responsible for achieving the monthly & annual postpaid line services and Business segment mobile data targets – Revenue & number of customers.
- Designs and develops Postpaid, Hybrid and value postpaid packages propositions and their initial business case.
- Ensure new products designs are in line with MTN strategy and objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate existing products performance on an on-going basis.
- Develop a mechanism for proactively identifying product related queries.
- Ensure prompt resolution of identified product related issues.
- Provide information FAQs to guide sales & customer care teams for the use of new products and services.
- Design product launch, post launch process & complaint handling process
- Monitor and track the competition offering and market dynamics and communicate product and marketing changes to line manager with proposed reaction.
- Work & coordinate with relevant departments like EBU sales, Consumer
sales, technology, finance, marketing communication & PMO
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team – especially in complex and ambiguous work environments.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities.
- Can adapt and operate within a high-performance culture.
- Informative with a high level of verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment
& exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, creative & self motivated.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred (Business-related field or telecom engineering).
- Extensive working experience in Postpaid and Data products and service.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by January 21, 2017.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).
|More jobs in this category|
|Program Counsellor at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||07 Sep 2017|
|Sales Manager at RANA Technologies||Jawzjan||31 Aug 2017|
|Senior Marketing Officer (Offline) at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Digital Media Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||19 Sep 2017|
|Contract Manager at Afghanistan Faiz Satellite Communications AFSAT||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Marketing Director Assistant at (افغان تیلی کام (سلام||Kabul||17 Aug 2017|
|Salesman and Deliveryman at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limite..||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Maternal Health Products Senior Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organi..||Kabul||17 Aug 2017|
|Child Health Products Senior Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organizat..||Kabul||17 Aug 2017|