Development Manager(286 Views)
About LIMITLESS Group
|Date Posted:||11 Jan 2017||Reference:||002|
|Closing Date:||11 Feb 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and coordinate the entire proposal development process.
- Manage the entire proposal development process from of an RFP or RFQ through production and submission including compiling, writing, formatting, proofing and editing to create charts/illustrations. Also, the technical proposal should respond to evaluation criteria.
- Ensure technical proposals are in full compliance with RFPs announced by international organizations and GIRoA ministries.
- Meet or exceed proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information collection, writing, internal review by key personnel and management approval.
- Work with limited technical and administrative support to see the proposal process from start to finish.
- Ensure proposals are responsive, thorough, accurate, consisting and have effective layout design.
Think out of the Box
- Four years university degree in Business Administration or related field with minimum three (4) years of technical proposal writing experience in response to RFQs/RFPs and other solicitation documents for international organizations.
- Must have superior verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Able to translate complex technical narrative into information that is easily comprehended by less technically oriented readers.
- Knowledge of competitive proposal processes and the role of a proposal writer in those processes.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and fluency in English.
- Ability to multi-task, manages deadlines effectively, and demonstrates flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Masters Degree, Management
Make sure mention the Vacancy number and post title in subject line, those, who attached the experience letter and Certificates, will not be shortlisted,for more information you can contact 0777910999.
|More jobs in this category|
|Program officer, Academic Exchanges at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Kabul||24 Jan 2017|
|Senior Program Officer, University Partnershi.. at FHI 360 - USWDP Projec..||Kabul||23 Jan 2017|
|JAWANA Program Coordinator at Afghanistan Center for Excellence||Herat||24 Jan 2017|
|Assistant Capacity Building Manager (ACBM) at The QED Group LLC||Kabul||28 Jan 2017|
|Counseling and Communication Program Officer .. at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||18 Jan 2017|
|REGIONAL INTERNSHIP AND APPRENTICESHIP COORDI.. at DAI||Balkh||17 Jan 2017|
|DEPUTY CHIEF OF PARTY - TECHNICAL at DAI||Kabul||30 Jan 2017|