Customer Experience Director(2076 Views)
About (افغان تیلی کام (سلام
افغان تیلی کام در 13 ستامبر سال 2005 میلادی به حیث یک شرکت مکمل مخابراتی عرض وجود نمود. شرکت افغان تیلی کام در بدو تأسیس به یگانه شرکت که خدمات موبائیل GSM/3G سلام ، خدمات فایبرنوری ، خدمات تلیفون های دیجیتال لیندار، خدمات انترنیت DSL ، خدمات انترنت وایکمس ، خدمات انترنت Dial Up و خدمات VCN را در سطح کشور تهیه میدارد مبدل ګردیده است.
علاوه برین، افغان تیلی کام یگانه شرکت مخابراتی است که شبکه مخابراتی تمامی دوایر دولتی بشمول تمام وزارت خانه ها و سایر دفاتر دولتی را تهیه میدارد که شامل خدمات مخابرۀ صوتی، انترنت و سهولت ویدو کانفرانس برای این دوایر میباشد
و فعالیت مخابراتی شرکت افغان تیلی کام نیز از جانب وزارت مخابرات دولت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان تصویب گردیده است. افغان تیلی کام 155 شهر های کوچک و بزرگ و 34 ولایت کشور را تحت پوشش قرار داده و به زودی تمامی 355 ولسوالی های کشور را نیز تحت پوشش قرارخواهد داد.
The incumbent will be responsible for overall activities of customer care department
|Date Posted:||11 Jan 2017||Reference:||020|
|Closing Date:||31 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• The customer service managers work for the satisfaction of the customer needs.
• Develop the Customer Care Strategy in line with the Afghan Telecom mission’s to deliver cost effective services to our customers and improve customer satisfaction
• Directs and oversees all aspects of Afghan Telecom Corporation’s customer policies, objectives and initiatives
• Develops and establishes procedures and policies governing customer correspondence and the handling of customer complaints
• Works for developing customer relationship (CRM)
• Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operations of the Customer Service Department
• Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
• Coaches Customer Service Team in orders to achieve high performance
• Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
• Provides feedback to Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes
• Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion
• Makes recommendations for organizational improvements to better support the Customer Experience
• Use call/email volume and related customer feedback to improve the in-store customer experience through field communications and reporting
• Identify opportunities to improve operations of call center and implement procedural changes that will enhance the support of our customers and stores
• Handling face-to-face enquires from customers
• Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing
• To provide professional guidance and support to subordinates in carrying out the assigned functions
• To develop an action plan to implement for contact center services in order to ensure highest quality standards and customer satisfaction
• To Manage the implementation of quality standards and practices for Contact Center Services and ensures compliance with corporate standards, procedures and guidelines
• To identify resources and help to develop skilled resources that is able to produce high quality contact center services
• To Work closely with HR to secure the availability of training resources to develop best-in-class staff skills and quality of performance
• To presents results to internal customers in ways which can generate actionable recommendations
• To prepare, review, monitor customer financial Reports
• To evaluate direct reporting staff’s performances, productivity appraisals and quality of work
• To ensure internal communication; holding meetings; motivating one-to-one and team building
• Have a check and balance over products distribution to Kabul and provinces
• Controlling the Inventory system of Back-Office
• Checks and responds to the info of Afghan Telecom
• Checks and guides the Teleshops employees behavior to the customers
• Any other task assigned by CCO and Management
• The customer service managers work for the satisfaction of the customer needs. • Develop the Customer Care Strategy in line with the Afghan Telecom mission’s to deliver cost effective services to our customers and improve customer satisfaction
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Management is required and Master degree is plus
• 5 years in the Customer Care activities
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Afghan Telecom corporate office
4th Floor Post Parcel Building
Mohammad Jan Khan Watt, Kabul Afghanistan.
For the application process, you need to fill AFTEL (Afghan Telecom) personal history form from the under mentioned link and send it along with your CV`s www.afghantelecom.af applications which are received without AFTEL personal history form will not be given consideration .only those applications will be considered which respond to the above criteria
1. Applications will be reviewed thoroughly and only those candidates will be contacted for interviews whose qualifications meet the requirement of the job.
2. Short listed candidates are normally contacted within a week after the deadline for applications.
3. Applicants should have at least two references of the supervisors/co-workers, with whom they have worked.
4. Afghan Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and applications are reviewed based on merits and without regard to applicants race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, gender, marital status and physical or mental disability.
5. In the subject line please mention the vacancy number ,position and province
6. Please attach all your academic documents with work application form in the mentioned email address.
|More jobs in this category|
|MARKETING MANAGER at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|فروشنده/sales reps at J&Z Ltd||Multi Cities||17 Nov 2017|
|Tele-sales Assistant at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||22 Oct 2017|
|Marketing Manager at Galaxypharma Company||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Sales Executive at Big Bear Company||Balkh||30 Oct 2017|
|Marketing Specialist at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|Business Development Manager at Sky International Insurance||Kabul||20 Oct 2017|
|Sales and Distribution Manager at Big Bear Company||Kabul||23 Oct 2017|
|فروشنده/sales reps at J&Z Ltd||Kabul||23 Oct 2017|
|Marketing assistant, Call Center Agent at Sahebe Financial Services||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Sales Supervisor at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited||Herat||31 Oct 2017|
|Marketing saleman at sayara international ltd||Kabul||26 Oct 2017|