HR Officer(1767 Views)
About Afghanistan Cricket Board
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket and act as leading organization for cricket. It works for the development of cricket and players in the country and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience
The Human Resource officer provides assistance to HR manager. This may include information on need assessment and opportunities, job descriptions, performance reviews, recruitment process including shortlist and screening the applications and to perform day to day operation of HR department.
The HR officer will report to admin & HR Manager
|Date Posted:||11 Jan 2017||Reference:||007-2017|
|Closing Date:||17 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager
• Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Coordinate HR plans (meetings, training, surveys etc) and taking meeting minutes
• Update the HR personal files
• Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
• announce the vacancies offered at ACB
• Monitor daily attendance and provide attendance report.
• Provide assistance to manager on staff recruitment
• Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
• Schedule and organize interviews
• Participate in applicant interviews
• Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
• Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
• Prepare employment contracts and other compliance of HR
• Preparing Monthly Payrolls and attendance of the management Staff.
• Keep and maintain the record of complete information about staff at ACB
• Draft official letters such as warning, memos, and offer letters
• Process documents of benefits other than Salary to ACB employee.
• Update HRMIS system daily base.
• should have overall control in the absence of the Manager
• To perform any other task may be assigned by HR manager
• The HR officer may be required to travel extensively around the country.
• Must be able to travel and balance work/life priorities.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Ability to think clearly and logically.
• Skills in planning, problem identification, and solution.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines, ability to allocate and review priorities.
• High degree of flexibility in work and personal life.
• Bachelor degree in Business administration or HR with 3-year relevant work experience
• Writing skills and demonstrated the ability to develop written reports and action plans in both English and local languages.
• Ability to work with business leads and creative teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum three pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
To apply online please send your application / CV to below email.
Candidates may also submit applications by hard copy directly to the ACB Admin HR unit in Kabul
Academic job documents is not needed with application, but can be requested if called for interview
Only short-listed candidates may be informed of written test and interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin and Human Resources (HR) Officer at MSI-ARTF||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Human Resource Technical Assistant at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Ref..||Kabul||03 May 2018|
|Admin and HR Officer at Afghanaid||Ghowr||28 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|