Finance Officer(2130 Views)
About Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is responsible for organizing and pursuing Afghanistan’s foreign relations with other countries, international and regional organizations.
MoFA seeks to design and follow Afghanistan’s interest in international arena on a wide variety of issues such as bilateral and multilateral political and economic cooperation, cultural interaction and through playing an active role in regional and international frameworks.
Ministry of Foreign Affair is seeking to hire a Finance Officer to support the Finance Manager and operation team for a full-time position based in Kabul.
The Finance Officer closely works with the Finance Manager to ensure that all legal procedures of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan are followed and international finance standards are considered.
Duration: The Duration of position would be for one year with a 3-month probationary period.
|Date Posted:||11 Jan 2017||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||20 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparing monthly payrolls in coordination with Human Resources and Finance departments according government procedures.
2. Provide technical assistance to the field staff in data collection, computerizing, review and analyzing of documents.
3. Prepare all financial reports.
4. Record financial transactions by using accounting software application package.
5. Prepare contracts for short and long-term projects and staff.
6. Analyze program operation data in a way to contribute with sound management decision making.
7. Knowledge of financial law, rules and regulations the government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
8. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The successful candidate for the position of Finance Officer should meet the following requirement:
• University Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification. (master s’ degree with 3 years reverent working experience or 5 years relevant experience with Bachelor degree respectively);
• Languages: Fluency in Dari/Pashto and working knowledge in English language.
• Strong oral and writing communication skills.
• Computer skill: Ms. Office (Word, Excel…)
• Able to work independently and also as a team member
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates should submit their applications by the following e-mail:
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Program Assistant at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Herat||03 Mar 2018|
|Hygiene & Sanitation Supervisor Emergency Cou.. at DACAAR||Kabul||10 Mar 2018|
|معلم خانگی at Kabul World Wide Road and Construction Company||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|جنراتورکار at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||05 Mar 2018|
|مسول بازار کار at Afghan Hind||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Program Assistant (Vulnerable Populations) FS.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Finance and Admin Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||02 Mar 2018|
|Policy Analyst SME at MOIA||Kabul||03 Mar 2018|
|Head of Environment and Social Management at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Business Development Manager at IDS Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Interns ( General ) at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Emergency Response Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Developm..||Badghis||24 Feb 2018|
|Technician at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Environmental Officer at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Editor/Proofreader at MCM Learning||Kabul||02 Mar 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|