Chief Operating Officer(1373 Views)
About 786 Pharma
786 Pharmacies was launched in March 2013 and is the first international-standard pharmacy chain in Afghanistan, offering high quality pharmaceutical and healthcare products. 786 currently manages 13 shops across Kabul and is scheduled to open 10 more shops in the next 2 months. 786 has built a strong reputation in the market for high quality, genuine medicines, a modern environment, excellent 24-hour service and home delivery. 786 also offers a free medical service through in-house pharmacists and is training a cadre of female pharmacists, enabling women to benefit from confidential medical consultations and advice.
COO of Afghanistan's first pharmacy chain and one of the fastest growing retail chains in the country
|Date Posted:||19 Jan 2017||Reference:||1|
|Closing Date:||19 Feb 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||1500 to 2000 USD|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
2) Manage a team of over 50 employees across headquarters and 13 pharmacies
3) Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
4) Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of all departments including but not limited to HR, IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Logistics, etc.
5) Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
6) Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
7) Write and submit reports to the CEO & VP on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
8) Manage relationships with partners/vendors
9) Closely managing accurate stock taking across all pharmacies
1) Proven experience as COO or relevant role. Preference for individuals with work experience in healthcare and/or retail chains.
2) Managed a team of at least 20 people
3) Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PPT)
4) Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.
5) Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
6) Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
7) Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
6) Bachelors degree or higher
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Operation
Please submit your CV via jobs.af
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!