ADMIN/FINANCE ASSISTANT- Herat(1474 Views)
DAI is implementing the USAID funded program Women in the Economy (WIE) across the five major population centers in the regional economic zones (Kabul, Mazar, Herat, Jalalabad and Kandahar) in Afghanistan. The objective of this project is to enable Afghan women to increase their participation in the mainstream, formal economy by securing employment with advancement potential and by helping women-owned businesses grow.
The Admin/Finance Assistant is responsible for the financial, clerical and administrative tasks in their assigned Regional Service Center. S/he will handle petty cash disbursements, advances, and maintain accurate records of payments and replenishments. S/he will provide assistance to the regional team to maintain daily office functions.
|Date Posted:||16 Feb 2017||Reference:||DAI/WIE|
|Closing Date:||23 Feb 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
OBJECTIVE AND DUTIES:
• Handles daily financial, clerical, and administrative duties
• Coordinates logistical support
• Monitors office equipment and supplies
• Handles petty cash disbursements and reporting
• Ensure that proper approval signatures are obtained and that both parties: Payer and Receiver verify the cash amount of the transaction.
• Accurately record petty cash transactions and report disbursements weekly to Finance Manager in Kabul.
• Handles routine administrative tasks, to include calls, mail, and electronic communications and routing messages and information to appropriate individuals.
• At least one year of administrative experience, preferably with an international organization.
• Previous experience with financial duties, including handling of petty cash.
• High School certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired.
• Fluent in Dari/Pashto with strong English Language skills.
High School certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
To apply: Please send your CV & Covering letter to below email address and include Admin/Finance Assistant - Herat in the subject line of the application
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||08 Nov 2017|
|Finanace Officer at Hawk Vision Consultancy Services||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|Finance Assistant at GTR Group||Kabul||05 Nov 2017|
|Senior Credit Analyst at SME Client Support Afghanistan LLC||Balkh||05 Nov 2017|
|finance Officer at Big Bear Company||Kabul||10 Nov 2017|
|Sr. Public Financial Management Specialist (H.. at UMASS - USWDP||Herat||25 Oct 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist.. at UMASS - USWDP||Balkh||25 Oct 2017|
|Admin & Finance Officer at Mouj Radat Pharmaceutical limited||Nangarhar||30 Oct 2017|
|Budget Specialist at PIU/ACD/SCRTFP-AF||Kabul||22 Oct 2017|
|Finance Officer at 786 Pharmacy||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|LEAD ACCOUNTANT at Afghan Red Crescent Society||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|آمر مالی و محاسبه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sew..||Herat||30 Oct 2017|
|Finance Officer at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||28 Oct 2017|
|Finance Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||28 Oct 2017|
|کارمند محاسبه جنسی at DABS||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|FINANCE ASSISTANT at Kam Air||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT cum STOREKEEPER [MALE / .. at DK - German Medical Di..||Kabul||04 Nov 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|