ADMIN/FINANCE ASSISTANT- Herat(974 Views)
DAI is implementing the USAID funded program Women in the Economy (WIE) across the five major population centers in the regional economic zones (Kabul, Mazar, Herat, Jalalabad and Kandahar) in Afghanistan. The objective of this project is to enable Afghan women to increase their participation in the mainstream, formal economy by securing employment with advancement potential and by helping women-owned businesses grow.
The Admin/Finance Assistant is responsible for the financial, clerical and administrative tasks in their assigned Regional Service Center. S/he will handle petty cash disbursements, advances, and maintain accurate records of payments and replenishments. S/he will provide assistance to the regional team to maintain daily office functions.
|Date Posted:||16 Feb 2017||Reference:||DAI/WIE|
|Closing Date:||23 Feb 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
OBJECTIVE AND DUTIES:
• Handles daily financial, clerical, and administrative duties
• Coordinates logistical support
• Monitors office equipment and supplies
• Handles petty cash disbursements and reporting
• Ensure that proper approval signatures are obtained and that both parties: Payer and Receiver verify the cash amount of the transaction.
• Accurately record petty cash transactions and report disbursements weekly to Finance Manager in Kabul.
• Handles routine administrative tasks, to include calls, mail, and electronic communications and routing messages and information to appropriate individuals.
• At least one year of administrative experience, preferably with an international organization.
• Previous experience with financial duties, including handling of petty cash.
• High School certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired.
• Fluent in Dari/Pashto with strong English Language skills.
High School certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
To apply: Please send your CV & Covering letter to below email address and include Admin/Finance Assistant - Herat in the subject line of the application
|More jobs in this category|
|ACCA & FIA Instructor (Part-time) at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||05 Apr 2017|
|WEE-NPP Sr. Finance Specialist at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||03 Apr 2017|
|QuickBooks Trainer at ESO||Kabul||28 Mar 2017|
|Finance Officer at Afghan Express Travels and Tours||Kabul||31 Mar 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Afghanistan Broadcasting System (Oqaab)||Kabul||30 Apr 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Samangan||25 Mar 2017|
|Mineral Economist at CORE DRILLERS||Kabul||27 Mar 2017|
|Cashier at DABS||Kabul||25 Mar 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Office of the Economic Advisor to the President of A..||Kabul||30 Mar 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at DACAAR||Kabul||27 Mar 2017|
|Finance Officer at Afghanistan Centre at Kabul University||Kabul||25 Mar 2017|
|مدیر محاسبه پوهنتون آریا.. at Ariana University||Kabul||30 Mar 2017|