Web Developer(5910 Views)
About PomTech ICT Solutions
PomTech ICT Solutions is a technology and outsourcing company dedicated to bringing hi-tech jobs and services to Afghanistan. We provide a range of world-class services for global companies and organizations.
We ensure clients receive the highest levels of service, quality, professionalism and attention. With amazing support and encouragement from our clients, all of the development work is undertaken here in Afghanistan that’s recovering from conflict. This provides an opportunity for clients to support this hard-hit conflict country while at the same time dramatically reducing costs through offshoring.
We are looking for a Web developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
We hire people based upon the H's:
Happy - a zest for life and desire to delight our clients
Humble - no egos allowed. ever.
Hungry - will want to change the world
Honest - always do what you say you're gonna do
|Date Posted:||14 Mar 2017||Reference:||POM-008|
|Closing Date:||31 Dec 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Write “clean”, well designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Proven software development experience in PHP
• Understanding of open source projects like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Afghanistan - Herat
* Please send your CV along with a cover letter electronically to following e-mail.
* Subject line must be: ( Web Developer – POM-008) otherwise your application will NOT be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Database Specialist for MoMP/ IT Directorate at Ministry of Mines and Pet..||Kabul||03 Feb 2018|
|CIS Officer at DABS||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Computer Science - Lecturer at AryaNet Academy||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Webmaster at Plan Future Consultancy Services||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|