Human Resource Specialist(4363 Views)
About Youth in Action Consulting Company
Youth In Action Consultancy Co. (YIA) was established in 2011 and specializes in Human Resource placement, training and human capital development.
YIA’s objective is to work together with organizations to develop smart partnerships in providing practical solutions to the management and efficiency challenges by developing their human capital and enhancing opportunities for Afghan youth.
The Human Resource Specialist shall possess knowledge of basic principles and practices of the HR specialization(s) sufficient to perform highly structured, entry-level work designed to develop broader and more in-depth knowledge and skill to perform higher-level assignments; communicate factual and procedural information clearly, orally and in writing; and gather and analyze basic facts and draw conclusions
|Date Posted:||18 Apr 2017||Reference:||23|
|Closing Date:||15 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||15||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct fact finding and recommend solutions to moderately difficult but well-precedent and/or recurring issues and problems using the knowledge of, and skill in applying, fundamental Human Resource Management (HRM) laws, principles, systems, policies, methods, and practices; as well as interviewing, analytical, and research techniques.
• Apply fundamental HR methods, principles, and practices of the specialization(s); and standardized analytical and evaluative methods and techniques.
• Provide advice and resolve moderately complex, non-controversial, well-precedent factual, procedural, and recurring issues for which there are one or more readily apparent solutions.
• Make informed judgments on problems and issues.
• Analyze segments of broader HR issues or problems; e.g., the functional relationships between specializations and the impact of decisions made in one specialization on the entire HR system.
• Provide comprehensive HR management advisory and technical services on substantive organizational functions and work practices using knowledge of a wide range of HR concepts, practices, laws, regulations, policies, and precedents.
• Develop new or modified HR work methods, approaches, or procedures for delivering effective HR services.
• Provide written and oral communication techniques sufficient to develop and deliver briefings, project papers, status and staff reports, and correspondence to Managers to foster understanding and acceptance of findings and recommendations.
• Collaborate or lead management in employing change process concepts and techniques by assessing organizational readiness for change, marketing organizational awareness, and leading change initiatives.
• Plan, organize, and direct team efforts to persuade management officials to accept and implement recommendations, where the proposals involve substantial agency resources or require extensive changes in established procedures and methods.
• Use personal computers to prepare HR documents.
• Analyze factual data identify the scope and nature of problems or issues, and determining the appropriate action from among many alternatives.
• Apply appropriate standards in determining the titles, grades, and series codes of lower-grade positions.
• Knowledge of and skill in applying, a standardized body of HR rules, procedures, and operations concerning human resource development.
• Possess Dari or Pashto communication skills in reading, writing, and speaking to support the requirements of the position to which assigned.
• Capable of typing in Dari or Pashto.
• Possess the ability to communicate in English via reading, writing, and speaking in order to facilitate communication with Coalition and international personnel
• Be able to work in an autonomous MOD with little guidance, coordinate activities between coalition and ANDSF officials.
• Able to travel to remote locations on a routine basis in the performance of his duties.
• At least two years of professional experience with national international and agencies in the field of Human Resources.
• At least 1 year of professional experience with national, international and agencies in the field of Human Resources
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business discipline
• Excellent computer literacy skills in MS Office (Word and Excel) and HR Management systems.
• Experience in human resource management, including HR management software
• Fluency in Dari, Pashto and English.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and training skills.
• Experience in computers, spreadsheet applications, and word processing.
• Ability to learn quickly, strong self-training readiness.
• Must be self-starter with excellent demonstrated teamwork skills.
Afghanistan - Balkh
Afghanistan - Helmand
Afghanistan - Herat
Afghanistan - Kabul
Afghanistan - Kandahar
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
Candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to:
In the subject line of the e-mail, put Position title you are applying for; otherwise your application will NOT be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر عمومی منابع بشری at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply..||Herat||05 Oct 2017|
|تیم لیدر تسهیل قراردادها at ATRA||Kabul||02 Oct 2017|
|Officer Human Resources at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||22 Sep 2017|
|Senior Human Resource Officer (National Contr.. at Danish Refugee Council..||Kabul||22 Sep 2017|
|HR Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|