Safety Manager(3579 Views)
About Middle East International Service Contractors Consultancy
Middle East International Service Contractors Consultancy (MEISCC) is a Service Consultancy owned by a group of professional staff that brings over several years of total Management experience that provides Services both for US government contractors and international organizations. Services include; Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance, Supply Chain Management, Staffing, Logistical Support, and Training. In addition MEISCC can provide consulting services on both a short term and long term basis to perform contract Transitions, Operations, Business Development and Pricing Strategies.
Safety manager will be responsible to identify hazards, he will also be able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs. Good communication skills are required to deliver safety guidelines properly.
|Date Posted:||13 May 2017||Reference:||17-004|
|Closing Date:||15 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
• Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
• Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
• Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
• Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
• Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
• Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
• Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
• Visit job sites to conduct safety audits on personnel, equipment and materials
• Lead injury and incident inquiries and evaluations
• Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
• V.Good Communication Skill in English, Dari and Pashto.
• At least 6 years of experience at Safety field
• Very good Understanding, Speaking and Writing in English
• Diploma or Bachelor degree from related filed will be preferable
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and other computer applications
Afghanistan - Balkh
Afghanistan - Helmand
Afghanistan - Herat
Afghanistan - Kabul
Afghanistan - Kandahar
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
Afghanistan - Paktia
Bachelors Degree, Security/Safety
- All applicants must submit their cover letter, resume and National ID (Tazkira) as a single document electronically.
- All applicants must state the job title and location in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview in the HQ office in Kabul.
|More jobs in this category|
|Safety Officer at DACAAR||Herat||10 Oct 2017|
|National Field Security Officer at Food and Agriculture Organization of t..||Herat||30 Sep 2017|
|محافظ/چوکیدار at National Medicine and Healthcare Products Re..||Kabul||23 Sep 2017|
|Female Security Guard at RANA Technologies||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|گارد امنیتی at DABS||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|