Mechanic Heavy Equipment Lead(1350 Views)
About Middle East International Service Contractors Consultancy
Middle East International Service Contractors Consultancy (MEISCC) is a Service Consultancy owned by a group of professional staff that brings over several years of total Management experience that provides Services both for US government contractors and international organizations. Services include; Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance, Supply Chain Management, Staffing, Logistical Support, and Training. In addition MEISCC can provide consulting services on both a short term and long term basis to perform contract Transitions, Operations, Business Development and Pricing Strategies.
Perform major mechanical repairs with minimal supervision to ensure proper performance and safety of Heavy Equipment vehicles. He must have full understanding and repairing of Hydraulic systems of Heavy equipment Machineries.
|Date Posted:||13 May 2017||Reference:||17-005|
|Closing Date:||15 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Mechanical Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Capable of using diagnostic test equipment and of diagnosing current model electronic controlled equipment.
• Repair and maintenance of the heavy machineries such as bulldozers, cranes, graders and other heavy construction equipment using hand and power tools.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions in every equipment using computerize and other testing paraphernalia.
• Test repaired equipment to ensure proper performance when used.
• Perform proper maintenance of the equipment clean and lubricate.
• Knowledge of exhaust system repair.
• Knowledge of Hydraulic system repair.
• Ability to repair brake system.
• Ability to repair clutch, transmission and gearbox.
• Perform other related jobs
• Train new workers in performing equipment inspection, repair and preventive maintenance.
• Experience working at military bases.
• Experience repairing Heavy Equipment Vehicles.
• At least 5 years of experience repairing Heavy Equipment Machineries .
• Diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience of Heydrulic system.
• Auto Mechanic Certification
• Ability to read, write and speak basic English language.
• Computer literate in Word, Excel and Adobe.
• High School certificate is preferable.
Afghanistan - Balkh
Afghanistan - Helmand
Afghanistan - Herat
Afghanistan - Kabul
Afghanistan - Kandahar
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
Afghanistan - Paktia
Secondary School, Mechanical Engineering
- All applicants must submit their cover letter, resume and National ID (Tazkira) as a single document electronically.
- All applicants must state the job title and location in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview in the HQ office in Kabul.
|More jobs in this category|
|Heat, Air Ventilation and Cooling (HAVC) Desi.. at Capital Region Indepen..||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|Mechanical Assistant at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|Mechanical Technician. at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Childr..||Kabul||27 Jul 2017|