Tele-Sales Representative(450 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
-Vision Financial Services (VFS) is first of its kind financial services provider in Afghanistan. Based in Kabul, VFS has a wide and extensive network across Afghanistan.
At VFS we believe that our clients must have access to new and innovative products at competitive rates. We have therefore invested in superior technology, best in class technical expertise and experienced customer support team to enable us to deliver the highest quality products and services.
Or visit website www.vfs.af
We are looking for an enthusiastic Tele-sales Representative (Female) to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective tele-sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
|Date Posted:||31 May 2017||Reference:||VFS/VA/17-051|
|Closing Date:||30 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
• Proven experience as tele-sales representative or other sales/customer service role
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
interested candidates may send their resume,application one recent electronically picture.
Or visit Our Website www.vfs.af/work with us
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales Executive at RANA Technologies||Kabul||30 Jun 2017|
|Sales Officer at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||30 Jun 2017|
|Chief Business Development Officer (Re - Anno.. at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||14 Jul 2017|
|Marketing Assistant at Naikbeen Group||Kabul||30 Jun 2017|
|SALES SUPERVISOR at Omid Bahar Fruit Processing Ltd.||Kabul||06 Jul 2017|
|Sales & Marketing Assistant Manager at Habib Gulzar Motors Limited||Kabul||04 Jul 2017|
|Tele-Sales Supervisor at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||30 Jun 2017|
|Tele-Sales Representative at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||30 Jun 2017|