SALES SUPERVISOR(1427 Views)
About Omid Bahar Fruit Processing Ltd.
Omaid Bahar was started by in 2007 as a fresh fruit exporting enterprise. He has expanded the business to be the first and currently the only fruit juice concentrate factory in Afghanistan linked to a packaging facility on one site. The fruit concentrate and pulp plant is equipped to produce either high end fruit juice concentrates or unique fruit pulps such as mulberry which is a unique commercial product. The equipment is supplied and was installed by BERTUZZI from Italy who are renowned for their processing equipment.
The second plant is equipped with Tetra-Pak lines capable of producing aseptically filled 1lt and 250ml fruit juice, nectar and drink packs which have received large acceptance in the local market place.
|Date Posted:||05 Jun 2017||Reference:||0066|
|Closing Date:||06 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales supervisors will be a self-driven, result oriented, able to lead and motivate the team under him. He will assist the salesman to achieve his own group target.
• Must work in the interest of OBL. Full time and concentration will be given to achieve the objective of the company.
• Must have SMART plans to achieve team monthly targets communicated by the company.
• Have a thorough knowledge of all the routes and know all salesman, driver and customers under him.
• Monitor work of salesman and submit a daily activity report to own line manager.
• Responsible to visit and activate weeding halls, key accounts, super markets, pharmacy and education institutes personally as per set route plans. Sales to these channels will fallow under supervisor role and will be analyze separately.
• Develop and maintain good relationship with management and the trade especially (TOP Traders) supervisor outlets as mentioned above.
• Monitor the daily issuance and closing of the salesman stock keeping in mind salesman target/day and route potential.
• Check salesman coverage and insure that salesman follows their routes on daily basis.
• Supervise the following: availability of brands, brand expiry, brand display, trade offer & schemes when required, timely service and salesman behavior.
• Ensure proper execution of cycle activities through the salesman.
• Ensure that salesman deposit cash equal to quantity sold, verified and matched with sales Invoices given to shops.
• Daily review the sales performance of the salesman against their targets and discuss with line manager to control the deviation against their targets.
• Make daily productivity reports of the salesman and review versus productivity targets.
• Ensure proper distribution and recommend changes in case of anomalies.
• Development of route and search for new outlet that can be brought under direct distribution and take necessary step to implement it.
• Review the beats of his respective salesman. Keeping in view the better service, frequency and also make a plan of beat revision where necessary.
• Plan & carry out support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and time scales. Integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities e.g. product lunches, promotions, advertising, Exhibitions.
• Report and follow-up on merchandiser activities.
Month closing reports:
• Plan versus actual working
• Sales versus target
• Brand wise numeric distributions v target wise numeric distributions
• Brand vise and total productivity target versus actual
• Submission of activity planner at the end of the month for next month.
Keep an eye on competition activities and report any finding to line manager. Collect the competition sales data when required to sales management.
Report and solve consumer feedback and complaints.
• Selling, negotiation, reporting, controlling, leading skills.
• 5 Years experience
• 12 Grade
• Age 25+
Afghanistan - Kabul
Kabul - Afghanistan
Send CV To: Submission e-mail
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Officer at CARD-F||Kandahar||30 Jan 2018|
|Sales Manager at Himaliya ( Personal Care)||Kabul||05 Feb 2018|
|Marketing officer at Skytravellers.com - Sky Travels||Multi Cities||02 Feb 2018|
|Sales Officer at Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd||Kabul||13 Feb 2018|
|Digital Marketing Manager at Ace Hardware||Kabul||13 Feb 2018|
|Store Manager at Ace Hardware||Kabul||13 Feb 2018|
|Paint Manager at Ace Hardware||Kabul||13 Feb 2018|
|Sales Manager at J&Z Ltd||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Internal Female Marketer at Muslim English Language Programme||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Product Marketing Officer at AIT||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Galaxypharma Company||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2018|
|Marketing Manager at CADD Centre Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|