Administrative Manager(1271 Views)
About Omid Bahar Fruit Processing Ltd.
Omaid Bahar was started by in 2007 as a fresh fruit exporting enterprise. He has expanded the business to be the first and currently the only fruit juice concentrate factory in Afghanistan linked to a packaging facility on one site. The fruit concentrate and pulp plant is equipped to produce either high end fruit juice concentrates or unique fruit pulps such as mulberry which is a unique commercial product. The equipment is supplied and was installed by BERTUZZI from Italy who are renowned for their processing equipment.
The second plant is equipped with Tetra-Pak lines capable of producing aseptically filled 1lt and 250ml fruit juice, nectar and drink packs which have received large acceptance in the local market place.
|Date Posted:||05 Jun 2017||Reference:||0076|
|Closing Date:||06 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
Supports operations by supervising staff and planning, organizing, implementing administrative systems.
Administrative Manager Job Duties:
• Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
• Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
• Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules and monitoring results.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Make sure that all employees come to job on time. Maintain proper record of attendance sheet.
• Staffing, Coaching, Training, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills.
• 10 Years experience
• Ex - Army engineer preferred.
• Age 45+
Afghanistan - Kabul
Kabul - Afghanistan
Send CV To: Submission e-mail
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin Associate at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|متخصص اداری ثبت معلومات at ACD||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|Public Administration Advisor to MoMP Ministe.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Senior Administration Officer at IFRC||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Project Officer – English for Afghans Proje.. at British Council Afghan..||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|