Admin Expert for MoMP/Admin and Services Directorate(793 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Admin and Services Director, Admin Expert is responsible for the functions related to the providing feedback on admin efforts, and intellectual resource management affairs, helping and providing feedback on administrational structure reforms and development.
|Date Posted:||12 Jun 2017||Reference:||MoMP/PSU/Admin Expert (Support)|
|Closing Date:||25 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Admin expert is responsible for all administrative and logistic arrangements of project activities (meetings, workshops etc.)
3. Responsible for petty cash handling and Book keeping.
4. Act as the prime liaison between the authorities and regional office.
5. Making appointment and arranging meetings for regional manager
6. Responsible for office inventory and asset tracking using MoMP standard sheets.
7. Maintain all office administrative and MoMP files and correspondence record keeping system (incoming and outgoing mail)
8. Ensure of Office security, cleanness and office stationary stock.
9. Prepare abstracts of offers and compile data contained in quotations and bids to determine which supplier can deliver the required goods/services at the best terms and lowest costs possible with due consideration to quality, delivery time, prompt payment and other discounts, transportation costs, etc.
10. Assist in making ID cards for staff; maintain staffs leave form process, staff monthly time sheet, and record staff presence and leaves.
11. Support other MoMP staff when required.
12. Co-ordinates with MoMP for general administrative support (e.g. processes requests and inquiries for general services).
13. Assists in and/or carry out other project activities and other tasks as assigned.
14. And any other tasks assigned by the direct manager according law and regulation.
• organizational and planning skills
• communication skills
• information gathering and monitoring skills
• problem analysis and problem solving skills
• judgment and decision-making ability
• team member
• attention to detail and accuracy
• University degree in Management, Public Administration, Business Administration Economy or any other related subject; Master’s preferable.
• Minimum 5 years’ working experience in related field.
• The candidate must have excellent analytical and drafting skills, ability to listen, be a team player as well as having management and leadership skills.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to produce reports and other standards documents up to a professional standard Fluency in English (written and spoken), Pashto and Dari, local language proficiency is desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 25/Jun/ 2017 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/Admin Expert must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|(عضو مدیریت تحریرات (دستی.. at DABS||Kabul||04 Feb 2018|
|National Administrative & Finance Assistant at Food and Agriculture Organ..||Kabul||06 Feb 2018|
|Female Searcher at Tetra Tech||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|
|دستیار اداری at DABS/KBD||Kabul||05 Feb 2018|
|مدیر جایداد ها at DABS||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Kabul||30 Jan 2018|
|Admin/ HR Assistant at Galaxypharma Company||Kabul||04 Feb 2018|
|Admin Assistant at BCI||Kabul||29 Jan 2018|
|CoST Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Assistant Parwan at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Parwan||25 Jan 2018|
|Provincial Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2018|
|کارمند مدیریت تحریرات at DABS||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Receptionist at Darya Village||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Admin Officer at JubailiBros||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|