PV Solar Expert(858 Views)
About GreenTech Dunia Consulting
WHO WE ARE?
GreenTech Dunia (GTD) is a registered project management Consulting Company (AISA license No.: D- 78011) established in year 2015, that stands for environmental sustainability, innovation endowed with a global mind-set.
GTD’s team consists of experienced experts from various professional fields, who have successfully completed projects in Afghanistan, Germany, Pakistan, UAE and Iran.
GTD's team is committed to deliver value-based and innovative solutions to its clients under consideration of a managerial approach that considers not only the science but also the art of project management.
GTD believes in team work that encompasses close cooperation with involved stakeholders throughout the entire life cycle of a project.
GTD maintains an expert's database, where around 3,000 national and 500 international experts are registered.
GTD has local and international cooperation partners in various sectors that indicate the global mind-set of the company.
GTD's goal is to contribute to the improvement of people's living standards through development of holistic approach, that considers social, economic and deployment of appropriate technologies for sustainable development of existing economies.
GTD is not only planning and managing projects, but is also developing projects in the field of renewable energy, water, agriculture and environment that shows GTD's commitment and innovation skills of the team.
GTD dedicates 5 % of its annual profit for research and development projects in Afghanistan.
At GreenTech Dunia we regard quality as essential to the success of our business.
The "quality-is-key" principle applies to every stage of the life of our products and also includes:
GreenTech Dunia is committed to satisfying its customers' needs in both quality products and services. Through a programme of World Class Manufacturing and Policy Deployment, it recognises the necessity for continual improvement throughout the organisation and clearly states this objective to all levels of its employees. The company is committed to operating strict quality management systems in accordance with standard system. It also recognises the responsibilities of the company's its employees in meeting the quality objectives and is conscious of their training and development needs.
|Date Posted:||13 Jun 2017||Reference:||002|
|Closing Date:||13 Jul 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The task will be assigned to individual expert in. This will include the following activities to be done.
• Collection of data to review the structure, implementation modality and outcomes of similar completed or ongoing project in “renewable-based grid connected electrification” which are consist of the following:
• Evaluate the current energy consumption and generation data in the project location
• Compilation of information on similar projects (such as, project appraisal reports, progress reports, completion reports, impact assessment reports, etc.); and
• Collection and reporting of lessons learnt from the earlier experiences of other donors/agencies involved in such programmes/projects.
• Review the historical and forecasted generation data of the Hydro power plant
The expert will have to meet the related development institutions wherever necessary to get the data for mentioned tasks.
• Verify the project locations and patterns of these localities,
• Evaluation of technical capacity of the including electricity evacuation capacity and its readiness to integrate the new 15 MW.
• Identify all requirement to ensure the connection of the new 15 MW solar plant to the same evacuation facilities of the existing hydropower.
• Conduct a comparative analysis of different alternative to connect the new 15 MW PV solar plant to the existing grid at other location than the hydropower plant.
• Based on the above, assess the technical viability of the technology solution proposed by the Executing Agency of the project:
confirm if the EA-proposed solution is feasible and provide justification for the proposed solution,
if not, redefine/refine the technology solution that is most feasible for a particular project location and provide justification for the new solution;
• Provide a comprehensive description of project sub-components and develop detailed cost estimates.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Must be comfortable in being a pro-active member of the senior management team.
• Must be a leader who seeks to identify and communicate potential problems and propose solutions to solve them.
• Must be able to function effectively in a loosely structured but complex work environment that is constantly and rapidly changing as a result of project development in all sectors.
• Computer literate including Words, Excel, Access, and E-Mail.
• Must be patient, diplomatic, and professional.
• First Aid training a plus.
• Must have strong facilitation skills and work as a team player in problem solving.
• Must have the flexibility to deal rapidly with numerous and often simultaneous problems which require a wide range of complexity and priorities.
Good communication and writhing skills
University degree in Solar Energy, Energy Economics, Development Energy or any other related field
Excellent oral and written English.
With relevant experience (5 years with B.Sc. and 3 years with M.Sc. degree) in the field of Solar Energy
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English, Dari & Pashto Languages
Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office applications
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Electrical Engineering
Please send your CV to the below mentioned submission email addresses. Indicate clearly the position title and vacancy reference number in the subject of your e-mail for which you are applying.
|More jobs in this category|
|انجنیر برق at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||05 Aug 2017|
|Electrical Design Engineer at Capital Region Independent Development Auth..||Kabul||02 Aug 2017|
|Electrical Assistant at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||03 Aug 2017|
|عضو تخنیک بیخطر at DABS/KBD||Kabul||01 Aug 2017|
|Electrician at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO)||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Electrical Site Supervisor at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO)||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|Senior Electrical Operations Manager at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Offic..||Kabul||31 Jul 2017|
|عضو مدیریت پلان وانجنیری.. at DABS||Parwan||04 Aug 2017|
|سرشفت فابریکه چاریکار at DABS||Parwan||31 Jul 2017|
|عضو مدیریت پلان وانجنیری at DABS||Kabul||30 Jul 2017|
|Electrical Engineer at DABS||Kabul||26 Jul 2017|