Internship - Web & iOS Developers(1059 Views)
About PomTech ICT Solutions
PomTech ICT Solutions is a technology and outsourcing company dedicated to bringing hi-tech jobs and services to Afghanistan. We provide a range of world-class services for global companies and organizations.
We are hiring 10 Web Developers and 3 iOS Developers as part of our internship program. The mentioned developers will work together with senior Web and iOS developers and software development team to mainly build their technical and organizational skills and be a hand for our development activities, and besides taking pressure to keep the standards and quality and their knowledge up to date, keep the environment warm and friendly, with their colleagues and be willing to learn any new technologies on demand.
**This is not a paid position, apply only if you are willing to invest in your capacity.
|Date Posted:||13 Jun 2017||Reference:||POM-009|
|Closing Date:||25 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||13||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Internship||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
One Qualification: Hunger for learning!
Afghanistan - Herat
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
* Please send your CV along with a cover letter electronically to following e-mail.
* Subject line must be: (Internship - Web & iOS Developers – POM-009) otherwise your application will NOT be considered.
* Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered.
* Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
* Due to Urgency of the position, CVs will be reviewed/shortlisted upon receiving.
|More jobs in this category|
|SAN and Backup Admin at GTR Group||Kabul||06 Dec 2017|
|Web Developer at PomTech ICT Solutions||Herat||31 Dec 2017|