Proposal Engineer/Manager-Dam Construction(629 Views)
About State Corps
STATE CORPS (SC) is an Engineering and construction firm registered with U.S Government , AISA (Afghanistan Investment Support Agency) & ACCI (Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce & Industries) .The company has experience of implementing huge construction and power projects in Afghanistan and Middle East. SC is actively working in Afghanistan since last one decade and has proven performance record of executing large projects.
Provides support to tender department and management during the pre-tender process starting from evaluating/ assessing tenders, assessing risk factors to arrive at bid decisions, and estimating all the required material, equipment, and manpower needs to be able to arrive at reliable cost estimates for bidding dam construction projects.
|Date Posted:||13 Jun 2017||Reference:||SC-17-19|
|Closing Date:||25 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Detailed Studies, analysation and evaluation of RFP/RFQ/EOI/Tender documents, layouts, drawings.
• In depth understanding of technical characteristics and parameters.
• Preparation of Tender review report/Synopsis for projects.
• Preparation of BOQ’s.
• Presents SWOT analysis report related to tenders in pipeline during weekly management meetings.
• Enquires, consults and coordinates with clients, partners & consultant representatives for specification/ technical and BOQ clarifications required for tenders and proposals and attends pre-bid meetings and site visits (if necessary).
• Preparation of Clarifications in Pre-bid and Post-bid stage.
• Soliciting and follow-up with the other departments such as Design, Procurement, Business Development, Construction to collect necessary inputs for preparation of proposals in order to reach cost efficiency.
• Liaises with the Procurement department to negotiate with approved vendors / suppliers and subcontractors for various supplies / material as per project (pre/ post tender).
• Preparation of tender discussion points.
• Interaction’s with Consortium Partners/Consultants at Pre-bid and Post-bid stages.
• Preparation and compilation of complete technical and commercial proposals.
• Take initiative to arrange bid securities and project specific liquid asset certificates.
• Reviewing MoU’s, NDA’s and JV agreements.
• Awareness of cost estimation for site activities.
• Finalizes estimation of all direct and indirect costs and consolidates tender documents for management review and approval.
• Preparation of techno-commercial proposals according to the customer requirements.
• Submission of proposal within deadline.
• Post bid evaluations of submitted offer.
• Analysis of market trends.
• Preparation of reports for Win/Loss Analysis to Drive Strategic Growth of organization
• Take initiative to arrange to kick off meetings for awarded projects and successful handover of documentation for awarded projects
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Up to date knowledge of market developments for Energy sector in Afghanistan
• Knowledge and Nitty-Gritty of dam construction projects
• Knowledge of Market dynamics, assessment of competition level
• Detailed understanding of Taxation
• Strategic Planning and Budgeting
• Risk Management and Cost control
• Product Sourcing strategy
• Excellent knowledge for preparation of Proposals, Response to RFP, RFQ’s
• Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models
• Strong organizer, Team Player, Self-driven personality and Self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
• Excellent Techno-Commercial Skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Assess and prioritize job responsibilities
• Fluent in English language
• Well conversant to use MS office, MSP etc.
• B-SC/B-TECH/BE in Hydro/Civil/ Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 5 Years’ experience in Tendering for construction of Dam/Hydro projects.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Mechanical Engineering
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter, no later than June 25, 2017. Please include the name of position & Vacancy number in the subject line as Proposal Engineer/Manager-Dam Construction SC-17-19 otherwise your application will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Enviroment Safeguard Officer at DABS||Kabul||04 Sep 2017|
|Senior Civil Engineer at DABS||Kabul||04 Sep 2017|
|Social Safeguard Officer at DABS||Kabul||04 Sep 2017|
|Assistant Manager Biomedical at French Medical Institute for Mothers and ..||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|International Team Leader at DABS||Kabul||04 Sep 2017|
|رئیس آبرسانی زون شرق at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply ..||Nangarhar||22 Aug 2017|
|Architect Engineer at INL/CSSP||Kabul||19 Aug 2017|
|Maintenance Engineer for Salangs at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||18 Aug 2017|
|Road Pavement Maintenance Engineer at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||18 Aug 2017|
|Quality Control Engineer at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)||Kabul||18 Aug 2017|
|Senior Natural Resource Management (NRM) Coor.. at MAIL/Panj-Amu||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|Water Supply Specialist at Capital Region Independent Development Authori..||Kabul||18 Aug 2017|
|Transportation Specialist at Capital Region Independent Development Autho..||Kabul||18 Aug 2017|
|Structure Specialist at Capital Region Independent Development Authority ..||Kabul||18 Aug 2017|
|Team Leader (Emergency Project) at DACAAR||Multi Cities||13 Sep 2017|
|Foreman (Emergency Project) at DACAAR||Multi Cities||08 Sep 2017|
|Field Engineer at DACAAR||Faryab||20 Aug 2017|
|Water Supply Engineer at Harirod Construction Company (HCC)||Kabul||20 Aug 2017|
|Project Manager at trust construction company||Herat||20 Sep 2017|
|Road Structures Engineer (Culvert,Bridge,Wash.. at trust construction com..||Paktia||24 Aug 2017|
|Structural/Bridge Engineer at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Site Inspector at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Resident Engineer at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Quantity Surveyor at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Materials/Pavement Engineer at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Software developer at CH.A CO (Chartered Accountant Company)||Herat||22 Aug 2017|