Lecturer (BBA)(573 Views)
About Jahan University
With a rapidly growing economy and ever expanding frontiers of knowledge and technology, Afghanistan stands at the point of economic take-off. Consequently, there is a very high demand for skilled and motivated human resource. Jahan University with its progressive and innovative outlook and a multi-disciplinary character is emerging as a center of excellence for training and development.
In 2013 a higher education institute was established, which then brought an evolution in the higher education of Afghanistan, and changed the lives of thousands of individuals and families. JU gets its name from a Dari word, which means world, and the logo portrays the name in Dari. The name clearly and simply explains the vision, to graduate professionals. All the staff members at JU clearly understand this vision and they all put exceptional efforts in making professionals from every single student. The students have also realized the fact that JU is the place where they can become professionals; therefore, it makes it the dream of every Afghan citizen to be a part of JU.
Today, JU offers high quality and yet accessible higher education in the disciplines of management sciences, information technology. JU strives to remain as the leading Institute in Afghanistan, and emerge among the top leading universities of the world. JU’s objectives are high and the approach is positive. With a carefully worked out road-map, a mission oriented approach and an excellent blend of high quality faculty and available resources, this Institute is well poised to play a significant role in the development of human resource capital in Afghanistan. JU’s doors will be always open to talented national and international students, and will welcome enterprising and research oriented scholars to join our faculty. The University now offers a broad five faculties that are named as Management Sciences, Sharia’ah, Computer Science, and Political Science.
Jahan University aspires to play a major role in the development of Afghanistan and achieve academic excellence through unparalleled teaching, holistic education and civic engagement in line with the cultural heritage, Islam, and latest trends and technologies, aimed at bringing drastic change in the behavior, attitude and skills of the Afghans. To achieve this, we:
• Offer diverse undergraduate and diploma programs based on curriculum that are in line with the varying management trends.
• Provide exceptional faculty that aim to advance management theory and practice by analyzing knowledge through learning, research, classroom application, and service in public and private sectors.
• Attract students with outstanding intellectual abilities who are dedicated to personal as well as social and economic development of Afghanistan.
The instructor is responsible for the overall teaching and administrative of subjects offered through the its related department. The Institute provides management education and professional development training in a broad variety of fields.
|Date Posted:||13 Jun 2017||Reference:||JU-LEC-063|
|Closing Date:||01 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. ) To teach at undergraduate level in areas allocated by the Head of Department and reviewed from time to time by the Head of Department.
2. ) To carry out research and produce publications, or other research outputs, in line with personal objectives agreed in the Staff review process.
3. ) To obtain research funding support.
4. )To engage with the broader scholarly and professional communities.
5. ) To supervise or assist with supervision of undergraduate students.
6. ) To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
7. ) To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
8. ) To participate in departmental and faculty seminars aimed at sharing research outcomes and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department.
9. ) To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
10. ) To provide pastoral care and support to students.
11. ) To participate in the administration of the department’s programs of study and other activities as requested.
12. ) To contribute to departmental, faculty, or UCL-wide working groups or committees as requested.
13. ) To maintain own continuing professional development.
14. ) To actively follow and promote UCL policies, including Equal Opportunities.
15. )To maintain an awareness and observation of fire and health and safety regulations.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, Account/Finance
The candidate can apply by sending the CV and other prior experience information via email. Include the vacancy number and name of the department (for which you are applying) in subject line of email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Assistant Director of Admissions at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||04 Jul 2017|
|Admissions Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||04 Jul 2017|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Balkh||01 Jul 2017|
|IELTS Examiner at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Jul 2017|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Kunar||28 Jun 2017|
|Social Organizer at DACAAR||Khost||05 Jul 2017|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Ghazni||28 Jun 2017|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Gardez||29 Jun 2017|
|Multimedia Technology Lecturer at Allamah University||Kabul||10 Jul 2017|
|Development Director at Karwan University||Kabul||05 Jul 2017|
|BBA lecturer at Karwan University||Kabul||05 Jul 2017|
|English and Computer Trainer at InfoTech Kamgar IT English||Kabul||18 Jul 2017|
|Lecturer (BCS, BBA, اقتصاد, حقوق و.. at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|WIE Scholarship Microsoft Office Certificatio.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|
|Adobe Creative Cloud Certification in digital.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|