Project Manager/Marketing Officer(907 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
The Project Manager/Market Officer ensure that the most appropriate and relevant methods are used for successful project implementation.
|Date Posted:||14 Jun 2017||Reference:||DRC-01|
|Closing Date:||24 Jun 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Financial and administrative oversight of the project, under the supervision of the Program Manager
• Draft and update annual and quarterly project work plans
• Recruitment and supervision of project management staff and consultants.
• Prepare monthly progress updates, quarterly and annual project reports for the Project, as well as other information as may be requested;
• Plan, organize and oversee the necessary administrative and other logistical support to consultancy missions, workshops, overseas learning and other project activities.
• Monitors progress against milestones and deadlines
• Establishes and maintain relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs, identify resources and gain support
• To ensure Program strategies are implemented according to the manual, plans and the content of the agreement.
• To coordinate and plan weekly, monthly and annual program activities in order to reach objectives outlined in the program proposal.
• To supervise monitoring system and information flow system within the program and to ensures that a monitoring process is in place and data are collected and treated in a systematic manner.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external agency to see them executed.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
• Contributing to the sales and marketing plan.
• Conducting Marketing Trainings to the beneficiaries
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
• Set clear procedures, identifying objectives and needs for marketing opportunities.
• Monitor marketing trends and competition activities and propose counter actions.
• Advise the beneficiaries for market demands products
• Proficiency in English, with excellent writing skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, access, power point)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
• Excellent Managerial and marketing skills.
• University Degree in Public Administration or other relevant field.
• Minimum of 3 years of extensive working experience in the area of design, project management, Marketing and implementation of projects;
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
Bachelors Degree, General
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English at the below mentioned email and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, near Qasedak Café Net
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Program Coordinator at Muslim English Language Programme||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Capacity Building Specialist - Female at Checchi and Company Consulting, ..||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Protection Monitor at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Servi..||Farah||27 Jan 2018|
|QUALITY ASSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE (QAR) at Global Technology||Multi Cities||30 Jan 2018|
|Subject Matter Expert Program Manager at MOIA||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|
|Deputy Chief of Party at GoodWeave International in Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Re-announce: Policy Advisor to MoMP/Policy an.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||20 Jan 2018|
|Re-announce: Senior Policy Advisor to MoMP/Po.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||20 Jan 2018|
|Senior Project Management Training Specialist.. at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|
|Sustainability Advisor for the Director of Ac.. at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|
|SENIOR REGIONAL MANAGER - CENTRAL at DAI||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|SUBCONTRACTS AND GRANTS DIRECTOR at DAI||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|